With three output settings, spot or floodlight configuration and multiple mounting and carrying options, the rechargeable Nomad NOW Scene Light from FoxFury is a versatile lighting tool for a variety of public safety and industrial uses. It can be carried like a lantern, mounted on a tripod, stacked, wall-mounted or magnet-mounted. The lithium-ion battery pack will power the light for 3 hours at the 2500-lumen high setting, 9 hours on medium and 24 hours on low.
The Nomad NOW's light head swivels 45° to the left and the right. You can slide its diffuser lens up for a 12° spot beam or down for the 120° area light. The remote fob is paired to the specific Nomad NOW it came with.
Constructed of nylon 66 with glass fibers and 6061-T6 aluminum with a polycarbonate diffuser lens, the Nomad NOW is submersible to 9.8', impact resistant to 6.6' and meets NFPA 1971-2007 fire resistance standards. It measures 8.7 x 5.3 x 4.3" and weighs 4.5 pounds.
- High: 2500 lumens
- Medium: 850 lumens
- Low: 400 lumens
- Runtimes: 3 hours / 9 hours / 24 hours
- Beam angles: 12° / 120°
- Push-button at base of unit
- Remote fob (paired to this unit)
- Remote range: 70 feet
- Controls on/off and settings
- Remote can be used simultaneously with on-board switch
Use & Handling
- Can be stacked three-high, wall-mounted, tripod mounted
- Light head swivels 45° left & right
- Lantern handle
- Rechargeable lithium-ion power pack
- Can run on direct AC or DC power