Designed for "studio lighting outside the studio," the Nomad N56 Production LED Light from FoxFury is a highly portable, waterproof 2700-lumen LED lamp designed for film, video and photo production. Ideal for run-and-gun ENG or documentary work, the light sets up quickly with no generators or cables, and its rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack will run the light for three hours on high power and 24 hours on low.
The N56 produces 5600K daylight-colored light at low, medium and high output settings, with a high color rendition index of 95. It can be carried like a lantern, attached to a vehicle or any metal surface with its magnetic mount, semi-permanently attached with a wall mount, set on a tripod using the 1/4"-20 socket or stacked together. You can turn it on and off and cycle through its settings from up to 70 feet away with the included remote control key fob.
Bad weather won't keep this light inside; it's IPX7-rated and submersible to 9.8'. Durably constructed of glass-filled nylon 66 and 6061-T6 aluminum, it's designed to stand up to the rigors of the road; its compact size (8.7 x 5.3 x 4.3") and light weight (4.5 pounds) make it highly portable. The battery pack can be recharged in four hours and has a vehicle DC power socket adapter so you can charge en route to the scene. The light can also run on direct AC or DC power.
- High: 2700 lumens
- Medium: 1000 lumens
- Low: 300 lumens
- 5600K daylight-color light
- High color rendition index of 95
- Runtimes: 3 hours / 9 hours / 24 hours
- Beam angles: 12° / 120°
- Push-button at base of unit
- Remote fob
- Remote range: 70 feet
- Controls on/off and settings
- Remote can be used simultaneously with on-board switch
Use & Handling
- Waterproof/submersible to 9.8'
- Recharges in 4 hours
- Can be stacked three-high, wall-mounted, tripod mounted
- Light head swivels 45° left & right
- Lantern handle
- Rechargeable lithium-ion power pack
- Can run on direct AC or DC power