Transmit uncompressed, 1080p60, 10-bit, 4:2:2 video up to 3280' with the CINEGEARS Ghost-Eye Transmitter 1000M. It safely supports up to four receivers (sold separately) simultaneously on each channel and is cross-compatible with any Ghost-Eye receiver model. Unlike some of the other Ghost-Eye models in which the "M" figure represents the minimum transmission distance ensured, the 3280' distance of the 1000M is the maximum distance supported.
Whether in a point-to-point or point-to-multipoint configuration, your HDMI or SDI signal is carried with a low latency rate of less than 1 ms over the license-free 5 GHz frequency band. The transmitter is also capable of HDMI/SDI cross-conversion, so you can input a signal via HDMI and output through SDI on the optional receiver end or vice-versa.
Small obstacles in the line-of-sight are compensated for by an adaptive signal logarithm keeping your transmitter and receiver connected. For safety, signals dropped due to interference or a loss of line-of-sight are automatically relinked within 1 ms of the obstacle being removed. Other features include an optional AES-128 signal encryption and timecode.
The 1000M transmitter comes with two high range antennas and features a Sony L-series battery plate. Batteries are sold separately.
- Transmit uncompressed, 1080p60, 10-bit, 4:2:2 video up to 3280'
- Compatible with any Ghost Eye receiver (100M, 150M, etc.)
- Supports 4 receivers simultaneously on each channel
- Less than 1 ms of latency
- Operates on the license-free 5 GHz frequency band
- HDMI and SDI inputs; SDI loop output; cross-conversion capability with and optional receiver
- Adaptive signal logarithm compensates for small obstacles in the line-of-sight
- AES-128 signal encryption
- Sony L-series battery plate