The CINEGEARS Ghost-Eye Receiver 1000M pairs with any Ghost-Eye transmitter and accepts uncompressed, 1080p60, 10-bit, 4:2:2 video from up to 3280' away with less than 1 ms of latency (depending on the transmitter). It operates on the license-free 5 GHz frequency band. Unlike some of the other Ghost-Eye models, in which the "M" figure represents the minimum transmission distance ensured, the 3280' distance of the 1000M is the max distance supported.
The receiver features both HDMI and SDI outputs and is capable of cross-conversion, whereby an HDMI input can be output via SDI or vice versa. Small obstacles in the line-of-sight are compensated for by an adaptive signal logarithm keeping your signal connected. For safety, signals dropped due to interference or loss of line-of-sight are automatically reconnected within 1 ms of the obstacle being removed.
The receiver also features optional AES-128 signal encryption and timecode, and it comes with a V-mount battery plate.
- Compatible with any Ghost Eye transmitter (100M, 150M, etc.)
- Accepts uncompressed, 1080p60, 10-bit, 4:2:2 video from up to 3280'
- Less than 1 ms of latency
- Operates on the license-free 5 GHz frequency band
- HDMI and SDI outputs with cross conversion capability
- Adaptive signal logarithm compensates for small obstacles in the line-of-sight
- Optional AES-128 signal encryption
- V-mount battery plate
- Plug-and-play installation