This Garner kit bundles together the HD-3WXL Degausser, PD-5 Hard Drive Destroyer, and the IRONCLAD Erasure Verification System. The high-speed, high-volume HD-3WXL Hard Drive and Tape Degausser features a speedy 9-second complete erasure time, and accepts drives up to 1.7" high. Document the erasure of your data using the included IRONCLAD Verification system, complete with scanner, touchscreen interface, image-capture, and report-generator software (download).
The NSA-listed PD-5 Destroyer offers another level of data destruction, crushing hard drives with 15,500 pounds of force. Suitable for laptop, standard, and full-height hard drives, the PD-5 has an under 18-seconds crushing cycle, and accepts drives up to 2.25" in height.
Garner HD-3WXL Degausser with IRONCLAD Erasure-Verification System
This Garner kit combines the HD-3WXL Hard Drive and Tape Degausser with the IRONCLAD Erasure-Verification System. The HD-3WXL is a high-volume and high-speed degausser featuring a 0.93 Tesla (9300 gauss) field, and a nine-second complete erasure time. Suitable for hard drives up to 1.7" high and for multiple tape formats, the HD-3WXL erases up to 360 drives (3.5") or tapes per hour. After degaussing your media, use the IRONCLAD system to verify erasure, capture images of the erased drives, and to generate detailed, audit-compatible media destruction reports.
Powered using a standard wall outlet, the HD-3WXL Degausser accommodates a wide variety of hard-drive and tape formats. The IRONCLAD system features a touchscreen interface, and includes erasure-report software, a barcode scanner, and labels for degaussed media.
- Compact form factor with exit slide
- IRONCLAD erasure-verification system captures images of degaussed drives
- IRONCLAD software generates audit-worthy reports tracking your media erasure
- Touchscreen IRONCLAD interface; barcode scanner and media labels included
- 9-second erasure time
- Erases up to 360 drives (3.5") or tapes per hour
- Accommodates hard drives up to 1.7" high and a wide variety of tape formats
- Continuous-duty cycle
- Internal verification, LCD display screen
Certifications / Listings
Garner PD-5 High-Capacity Hard Drive Destroyer
The Garner PD-5 Hard Drive Destroyer uses 15,500 pounds of crushing power to physically destroy hard drives containing your sensitive data. This powerful, high-speed, destroyer bends, breaks, and mangles hard drives, including data platters and other internal components, thwarting data recovery. The PD-5 is software-independent, destroying up to eight laptop-, two standard-, or one full-height hard drive per cycle. Drives are destroyed in 18 seconds or less, meeting NSA emergency-destruction guidelines.
The Garner PD-5 Destroyer automatically senses the inserted media type, and can run continuously without cooling down between cycles. Its office-friendly design is quiet, free of hydraulic fluid, and offers push-button operation with an LCD display screen. The optional SSD-1 accessory destroyer expands the PD-5's range to include solid-state drives, including laptop SSDs, solid-state hybrid drives (SSHDs), flash, compact flash, thumb, and other USB drives (SSD-1 not included).
- NSA/CSS Evaluated Products List (EPL) for Hard Drive Bending Devices
- California Senate Bill 1386
- DOD Emergency Destruction Guidelines
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act)
- HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act)
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Guidelines for Media
- NIST SP 800-36
- NIST SP 800-88r1
- NSA/CSS SDDM 9-12
- PCI DSS 3.2 (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
- PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act)