The single, black PSI Audio A214-M is a powered, center-channel monitor designed to be tonally balanced with high-resolution detail and efficient transient response for accuracy in surround setups. The speaker is versatile enough to be used for standard near-field studio monitoring applications. The bi-amplifier delivers 120W to the two 5.8" woofers and 40W to the 3.9" tweeter, which combine to provide a frequency response of 53 Hz to 23 kHz at an SPL of 108 dB with a single speaker and 119 dB per pair.
The amplifier output also features the AOI output stages, while the active crossover with integrated CPR delivers an impulse behavior with accurate stereo imaging. The crossover is also optimized for maximum phase coherence, projecting a wide horizontal and vertical listening area.
The rear panel offers a balanced XLR input and features a volume control and a roll-off control for optimizing the low frequencies for standalone use or when using an optional subwoofer. The PSI Audio A214-M ships with a power cord, anti-slippage stickers, and an individual frequency-response diagram.
- High SPL in a compact cabinet
- Flat frequency response
- Real symmetrical directivity
- Class-G low-temperature amplifier stage
- Optional metal bracket
- Protection circuits with overload indicator
- True balanced input
- Designed for stereo and multi-channel monitoring
- Magnetically shielded for use near video monitors
- Phase and amplitude response compatible with all PSI Audio monitors