The black PSI Audio Sub A125-M is a compact, powered subwoofer designed to seamlessly extend the bandwidth of all PSI Audio's studio monitors. The 225W Class-G amplifier powers the 10" woofer to provide a frequency response of 28 to 90 Hz at an SPL of 111 dB (half space).
The double-box MDF enclosure offers a built-in, anti-resonance system, while the amplifier unit is acoustically uncoupled to provide uncolored performance without artifacts. The rear panel offers two XLR inputs and outputs for working with satellite speakers and is well suited for stereo and multi-channel (surround) monitoring. The level / input sensitivity control helps audio input signal calibration, while the "Roll-Off" control aligns the low frequency response to room conditions. The PSI Audio Sub A125-M includes a power cord, anti-slippage stickers, and an individual-frequency response diagram.
- Built-in, anti-resonance system in a double-box cabinet
- Class-G low temperature amplifier stage
- Amplifier unit acoustically uncoupled from speaker cabinet
- True balanced input with outputs for satellite systems
- Protection circuits with overload indicator
- Designed for stereo and multichannel monitoring
- Phase and amplitude response compatible with all PSI Audio monitors
- Adaptive Output Impedance (AOI) Technology: The AOI is made up of a system that detects the movement of the membrane and the coil, as well as a filtered counter reaction. This is then tuned to achieve the ideal dampening rate for each frequency
- Compensated Phase Response (CPR) Technology: The CPR system is made up of several all-pass filters, each acting in a specific range. Combined, they create a compensated phase response, which provides a constant group delay that is kept to the bare minimum through the entirely analog technology
- Phantom Standby Control (PSC) Technology: The PSC technology enables remote activation and deactivation of the standby mode of your loudspeakers via the signal cable