The Pioneer DJM-750MK2 is a professional DJ mixer, which inherits key features and design elements from the DJM-900NXS2, and is well suited for professional mobile DJs, nightclub installations, recording studios, and more. The mixer features a 4-channel layout, and an integrated USB soundcard with support for up to 4 stereo channels of 24-bit/48 kHz audio.
The mixer features Pioneer's Sound Color, Beat, and Frequency effects. There are four inputs for turntables, and four line-level inputs for digital decks. Additional features include a USB Type-B port for connecting a computer, and a USB Type-A top-mounted connector that supports iOS devices for use with synthesizers, samplers, and FX apps, such as Pioneer's optional RMX-1000 for iPad. An independent Send & Return section allows for external effects to be used simultaneously with the internal effects. The DJM-750MK2 ships with a power cord, a USB cable, and a key activation card for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs.
- Mixing on the DJM-750MK2 feels instinctive thanks to the layout design with 4 channels, and a display that draws on traits from the DJM-900NXS2 professional mixer, allowing you to practice in club conditions
- Add texture and flair to your mixes with professional FX inherited from the DJM-900NXS2. Two effects units combine Sound Color FX, and Beat FX including FX Frequency, which gives you the freedom to be creative with sound while always in control
- Beat FX: Add Delay, Echo, Ping Pong, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Flanger, Pitch, Roll, Vinyl Brake, and Helix in sync with the BPM
- FX Frequency: Choose which frequency range you want to apply FX to; you can add echo to the vocals, for example, or double the rhythm of the hi-hat at the touch of a button
- Sound Color FX: 6 studio-quality sound FX — Sweep, Filter, Crush, Dub Echo, Noise, and Space — are available on every channel. Use the parameter control knob to fine-tune the FX
- Choose from Aux or Insert send/return to connect different types of FX units on iOS devices such as FX apps, synthesizers and samplers, and combine them with the mixer’s internal FX. A simple connection via USB will ensure high-quality sound
- Insert Send/Return: Use the Insert send/return to replace the original sound with the effected sound from the external hardware
- Aux Send/Return: The Aux send/return gives you the option to route the effected sound to a separate channel, and mix it with the original sound
- Whether you’re playing with digital or analog sources, high-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor, dithering technology, 32-bit A/D/A converters
- The EQs and channel faders on the DJM-750MK2 feature curves equivalent to those on the DJM-900NXS2, which also inspired the Magvel cross fader. The latter is smooth, accurate, and durable for more than 10 million movements, and its cut lag has been improved for more assured and responsive performance
- A rekordbox dj license key is bundled with the mixer. Simply activate your license key for the DJ software, connect an optional controller, and start DJing
- A license key for rekordbox dvs is also included in the box for low-latency scratching with CDJs and XDJs. Or play and scratch with tracks from your rekordbox library using analog turntables, and the optional control vinyl
- The DJM-750MK2 lets you plug both an 1/4" stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack. Pick your size or attach 2 headphones when playing back-to-back
- The XLR terminal and gold-plated RCAs deliver premium sound quality on all connections, and the signal GND terminal easily attaches ground wires from analogue turntables