The black Genelec Replacement Iso-Pod Kit includes an Iso-Pod stand, a mounting bracket, and accompanying screws. The vibration-decoupling Iso-Pod stand is designed to reduce unwanted mechanical vibrations that propagate from the loudspeaker to mounting surfaces such as tabletops or console meter bridges. The bracket firmly attaches the stand to the monitor's enclosure, allowing for a ±15° tilt to precisely aim the loudspeaker axis towards the listener.
The Iso-Pod isolation positioner/decoupler stand provides engineers and audiophiles with an efficient solution to enhance the performance of their Genelec 8040 and 8340 loudspeakers by reducing midrange coloration and improving sound image definition.
- Stand for tabletop or console meter bridge
- Improves sound image definition
- For 8040 and 8340 studio monitors
- Vibration-decoupling stand
- ±15° adjustable tilt
- Four shallow feet
- Lossy rubber-like material
- Includes bracket and screws