Designed with professional landscape photographers in mind, this 75 x 100mm Master Series Soft Edge Graduated 0.9 ND Filter from Benro has an 8x filter factor that provides a 3-stop exposure reduction in selected areas. This specific model features a soft edge in its center, fading gradually from completely clear to darkened as we move towards the top. This allows the filter to keep bright skies under control without creating a line in the image, making it ideal for pictures without a clearly defined horizon line.
The Master Series filters are made with Schott B270 glass and finished with several different layers of coating. These layers increase the resistance of the glass to avoid scratches and help keep the surface waterproof, making it easier to clean when shooting in inclement weather. Additionally, the filter is designed for a neutral performance that avoids affecting color rendition and curtails the unnatural colors found in some pictures with high contrast.
- GND filter featuring a density of 0.9, with a smooth transition from completely clear to the darkened section
- Filter factor of 8x makes for an exposure reduction of 3 stops
- Multi-coated Schott B270 glass construction
- Anti-scratch and waterproof coatings make filter easy to clean and allow for its use in rain or snowy conditions
- Designed to not affect color rendition and eliminate problems with high contrast areas