Part of the Art 7 Series MK4 line of speakers, the RCF ART 732-A MK4 is a lightweight (at 39.24 lb) and portable active speaker designed to deliver full-range sound with accurate high-frequencies, and controlled deep bass. It is well suited for live sound reinforcement or distributed sound systems in clubs, corporate spaces, houses of worship, or for mobile DJ setups.
The ART 732-A MK4 is equipped with a 1400W peak, Class-D digital amplifier, which drives 1000W into the 12" neodymium woofer and 400W into the 1.4" titanium compression driver. The speaker delivers a frequency response of 50 Hz to 20 kHz with a peak SPL output of 131 dB, and wide, 90°H x 60°V coverage angles. The driver features a 3.0" voice coil, perfect for a crossover point at only 700 Hz, which allows for better impulse response, fast decay, and superior efficiency. The integrated DSP manages the loudspeaker processing, including crossover and EQ, soft limiter, and dynamic bass boost. Phase and amplitude are corrected using proprietary FiRPHASE technology conceived for delivering a natural and transparent sound with a balanced stereo image.
Easy to operate, the ART 732-A MK4 comes with XLR and 1/4" balanced/unbalanced inputs for connecting a microphone, mixer, or audio device, and with a volume knob to set the level. Furthermore, the switchable Flat/Boost mode enables you to emphasize the bass response when playing at low volume, or keep it flat for all other applications.
The cabinet is molded with rugged polypropylene composite material (PP), and designed to dampen vibrations, even at maximum volume settings. It features top and side handles, which allows you to firmly hold the speaker, and move it easily. The ART 732-A MK4 can be mounted on a stand or a subwoofer pole, or positioned on its side to serve as a wedge monitor.
- ART 7 Series MK4 portable active speaker for live sound reinforcement, stage monitoring, front-fill/side-fill applications
- Use in clubs, music venues, corporate spaces, or for mobile DJ setups
- 12" woofer – delivers fast and accurate reproduction of the mid-bass frequency range, and precise deep bass
- 1.4" titanium compression driver – offers open and natural midrange frequencies, precise high-frequency reproduction, and sound projection. It also features a 3.0" voice coil, and a neodymium magnet; perfect for a crossover point at only 700 Hz – allows for better impulse response, fast decay, and superior efficiency
- 90°H x 60°V, wide-dispersion horn with constant directivity
- Class-D amplifier – 1400W, 2-way peak power
- Connect microphone, mixer, or audio device
- Simple to operate plug'n'go design with double input (XLR or 1/4" jack) and one volume knob
- 131 dB maximum SPL
- 50 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- Integrated DSP manages full loudspeaker processing, FiRPHASE filters, crossover and EQ, soft limiter, and dynamic bass boost
- FiRPHASE proprietary and advanced FIR filtering technology delivers transparent sound, and balanced stereo image
- Solid mechanical aluminum structure stabilizes the amplifier during transportation, and facilitates fan-less heat dissipation
- Cabinet is molded with polypropylene composite material (PP) and designed to dampen vibrations, even at maximum volume settings
- Rugged construction with internal reinforcement prevents any deformation of the cabinet
- Rear profile design of the cabinet allows speaker to be used as a monitor wedge
- Ergonomically designed top and side handles allow to firmly hold the cabinet, and move it easily
- Lightweight (at 39.24 lb) design for portability
- Steel pole socket for mounting on a stand or on a subwoofer pole
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- 110-240V operation, user switchable