Capture brilliant images of parrot fish, moray eels, and coral reefs with your Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera in Aquatica's AGH5 Underwater Housing. It has a depth rating of 295', which is upgradeable upon request to 426'. This version of the housing also includes a pre-installed vacuum check system, which allows you to confirm watertight integrity before the dive. A Nikonos bulkhead connector enables the attachment of optional external strobes via sync cords.
The housing provides access to virtually all camera functions via mechanical controls. It also has an ergonomic design with 2 grips that offer improved handling and attachment points for optional lighting arms. Built for durability, especially resistance to corrosion, the housing is constructed from an anodized, machined aluminum alloy.
The AGH5 ships without a required lens port, and accepts various interchangeable ports for different lenses. For complete compatibility details, see the port chart.
- Depth rating: 295', upgradeable to 426'
- This version of the housing includes a pre-installed vacuum check system, which allows you to confirm watertight integrity before diving
- Known as the Vacuum Circuitry and Alarm Kit, the atmospheric pressure-sensitive system consists of a vacuum valve, an extracting pump, and a Surveyor moisture alarm/pressure sensor with an on/off switch
- Valve and extracting pump contribute by ensuring that a solid vacuum is created inside the housing
- Incorporates simple Amphibico latch system--just push, rotate, and lock. The rotary cam, coupled with an additional security mechanism, prevents accidental opening
- Housing is constructed from a durable aluminum alloy, which has been anodized to resist corrosion and powder-coated to protect against scratches and other damage
Controls, Handling, and Operation
- Provides access to virtually all camera functions via mechanical push-buttons, dials, knobs, and levers
- Self-positioning on/off and focus mode levers are designed to reset themselves back to their default positions when they're no longer in use
- Redesigned shutter lever affords much easier access to front control dial
- ISO and WB levers are positioned right under your thumb for quick access
- AF/AE lock and shutter levers have been moved closer together to allow for simultaneous operation--even for those with smaller hands
- Programmable Fn2 and Fn5 buttons are large and placed right at your fingertips to allow for easy activation with or without gloves on
- Dual ergonomic grips improve balance and handling, while providing attachment points for optional lighting arms
- Standard, supplied Galileo-type eyepiece is coated and offers a full view of the camera's viewfinder
- Optional coated Aqua View Finder, available in 180° and 45° versions, offers an enlarged, enhanced view with 100% coverage, corner-to-corner sharpness, and internal dioptric adjustment
- Ships without a required lens port
- Accepts various interchangeable ports, extensions, and accessories for different lenses
- See port chart linked above for complete compatibility details
External Strobe and Light Use
- Single Nikonos bulkhead sync connector enables the attachment of optional external strobes via required sync cords
- Strobes and video lights can be connected to optional support arms, such as Aquatica's Technical Lighting Control arms, which can be conveniently mounted on the housing's grip handles
- Two accessory ports enable the connection of optional accessories, such as video monitors, remote controls, or vacuum systems
- Eight 1/4"-20 threaded holes, including one on the top, three on the bottom, and four on the grips, allow for the mounting of lighting arms, brackets, tripods, and other accessories