Designed to give you plenty of power in a compact form factor, the Cyclone PocketMax PP-1000 from Bolt is a 5200mAh lithium-ion battery pack that weighs only 11.1 oz and can easily fit in your shirt or jeans pocket. It is compatible with a wide variety of flashes with high-voltage terminals, including Canon, Nikon, and Sony models. Providing up to 1000 full-power pops, the pack boasts recycling times as fast as 1.5 seconds even with most power-hungry units at full power, with this time considerably shrinking at lower power settings.
The Cyclone PP-1000 can be fully recharged in approximately 5.5 hours with its included 100-240 VAC charger, which features three adapters for use with US, UK, or EU standard wall plugs. Battery levels can be checked at any time thanks to three LED indicators and a battery indicator button, all found at the top. The unit also comes with a USB adapter for charging common gadgets such as your phone or tablet with the pack, and a custom-made carrying pouch with a belt loop so you can easily carry everything around.
- Lithium-ion battery pack with 5200mAh capacity, designed for portable flashes
- Offers recycle times as fast as 1.5 seconds for blazing fast shooting
- Provides up to 1000 full-power flashes when fully charged
- USB adapter is included, allows you to charge other gear with the pack such as your phone or tablet
- Recharges in approximately 5.5 hours when fully spent
- Notably compact design, measuring less than 5" in height and with a weight of only 11.1 oz
- Durable aluminum shell can withstand small scrapes and bumps
- Three LEDs and a button at the top for indicating battery level and charging status
- Carrying pouch with belt loop included for easy transport while shooting
- 100-240 VAC charger comes with three plug adapters for US, UK, and European standards