Protect your Canon EOS C200 camera and add a variety of accessories with this Cage with Baseplate, Top Handle & 15mm LWS Rods from SHAPE. The kit includes the formfitting cage, a telescoping top handle, a Canon C200 adapter plate, and a baseplate with 15mm rods.
The camera cage is constructed with durable aluminum and provides numerous 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 accessory threads and a side rosette. The camera mounts onto the adapter plate using one 3/8"-16 and three 1/4"-20 captive screws to ensure your camera is secure and doesn't twist. There are multiple 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads on the bottom to mount the cage onto the baseplate.
The baseplate features two 15mm rods to mount additional accessories such as a matte box or follow focus. The top handle is lined with wood and provides a comfortable carrying method. It also features two shoe mounts and can extend the top handle up to 3" to adjust your camera's balance.
An Allen wrench is included to tighten the screws, and it stores on the bottom of the cage using a magnet.
The SHAPE C200 Cage with Top Handle features a formfitting, four-sided cage for the Canon C200 camera and a top handle that attaches to a top plate on the cage. The cage offers numerous mounting threads all around including on the bottom, and a rosette adapter on the side. The top handle provides two shoe mounts and other mounting points, and is telescopically extendable by up to 2.5".
- Secures the camera with four captive screws
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded accessory holes
- ARRI rosette on the right side for attaching the optional SHAPE Remote Extension Handle or the C200 handle
- Locking mechanical system to secure the cable handle
- Bottom adapter plate with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes for mounting on tripods, gimbals, and drones
- Top plate supporting the C200 Top Handle at different positions
- Adjustable using an included Allen key, which is magnetically attached at the bottom of the cage
- An optional 15CTH SHAPE 15mm rod clamp can be mounted on the front to support the optional SHAPE 15mm Push-Button Viewfinder Bracket Arm
- Threaded mounting holes for attaching the optional SHAPE REVOLT Push-Button Magic Arm
- Four 1/4"-20 threaded holes on the front
- Two shoe mounts, one on the front and one on the back
Mount your Canon EOS C200 camera on a shoulder rig, tripod, or other rig and add accessories with this Baseplate from SHAPE. The system features a baseplate with 15mm LWS rod clamps, a camera plate, and two aluminum 15mm rods that measure 12" in length.
The baseplate features three 1/4"-20 screws to securely mount your camera, as well as multiple 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting thread options. The baseplate features 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod mounting threads on the bottom. The standard 15mm LWS rod clamps secure the included 15mm rods with locking levers, allowing you to add accessories such as a follow focus, matte box, and more.
This pair of Shape 15mm Aluminum Rods (12") connect into your camera rig, extend it, and let you add various Shape and third-party accessories compatible with 15mm rods. With these two rods and with a few fundamental accessories, you can most certainly even begin building your own rig from scratch.
The rods are each 15mm in diameter, 12 inches long, hollow, non-threaded, and made of reliable aluminum coated with a clear finish.