Transmit a 1080p HDMI video signal up to 495' or a DCI/UHD 4K HDMI video signal up to 330' without any loss in visual or audio quality with this UHD 4K HDMI over HDBaseT Extender Kit from Gefen. Comprised of a transmitter and a receiver, this kit offers an end-to-end solution for routing an HDMI signal, along with RS-232 and bidirectional IR control, over longer distances than HDMI cables would usually allow using affordable Cat 5 cable.
The HDMI signal integrity is maintained, including HDCP and EDID, as well as stereo and multichannel LPCM audio. Both transmitter and receiver units feature RS-232 serial communication via a terminal block, and terminal block to DB-9 adapters are included. IR extenders are also included, as well as a 6' HDMI cable to connect and set up the units. The units also support Power-over-HDBaseT, so only one power supply is included to save additional cabling.
- UHD 4K (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz, 4:2:0, 8-bit), up to 330'
- UHD 4K (3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz, 4:4:4, 8-bit), up to 330'
- 4K Cinema DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 24 or 30 Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit), up to 330'
- 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz, 4:4:4, 12-bit), up to 330'
- 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz, 4:4:4, 8-bit), up to 495'
HDMI Feature Support
- HDMI 2.0
- HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
- 12-bit Deep Color
- LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, and DTS-HD Master audio pass-through
- 3DTV pass-through
- CEC pass-through
- Lip Sync pass-through
Other Key Features
- IR extension from transmitter to receiver and from receiver to transmitter
- Gefen Bi-Directional POL feature provides power to the sender or the receiver unit over the link cable—only one side will need external power
- Uses Gefen's implementation of HDBaseT technology with enhanced features
- Advanced EDID Management
- Firmware updatable via RS-232
- Locking power connector
- Surface mountable