Supporting equipment weighing up to 6.6 lb, the BallHead 3K from Joby uses a standard 1/4"-20 threaded screw to mount compatible DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, and video lights. It features full 360° panning and 90° tilting for nearly unrestricted movement, complemented by a small bubble level to help you find the ideal position. For convenience, you can swiftly detach your gear from your tripod thanks to the quick release mounting plate of this ball head.
At only 5.1 oz and with a height of 2.8", the BallHead 3K is portable and can be easily carried without weighing you down. It is designed to be paired with the GorillaPod 3K stand and works with several Joby pro-level accessories that can extend the versatility of your ball head. However, it can also be used on any standard tripod with a 1/4"-20 mount.
- Standard 1/4"-20 screw for attaching equipment weighing up to 6.6 lb
- 360° panning and 90° tilt for optimal position control
- Quick release plate makes for a fast and convenient setup
- Bubble level helps ensure precise camera alignment and orientation
- Portable design weighing only 5.1 oz and with a height of 2.8"
- Works with Joby pro-level accessories such as the GripTight PRO Mounts and GorillaPod Arms that allow you to use GoPro adapters, flash clips, and microphones
- Can be deployed on the GorillaPod 3K stand or any other tripod with a standard 1/4"-20 mount