A tactical mode with instant access to strobe, a whisper-quiet stainless-steel switch and magnetic tailcap charging distinguish the M2R Warrior Flashlight from Olight, a versatile torch designed with law enforcement, military, and security personnel in mind. It's also suited to hunting and other recreation, emergency preparedness, industrial, and home use.
The M2R's Cree XPH 35 HD cool white LED will produce 1500 lumens at the highest of its six output levels. Runtimes range from 25 days at the 1-lumen lowest power to 110 minutes at peak power, after a 3-minute burst at the 1500-lumen maximum. In the standard configuration, soft-press the tailcap switch for momentary turbo and deep-press for constant turbo. But in tactical mode, soft-press gives you turbo and deep-press gives you the strobe that can disorient an adversary. (In either mode, continued deep-pressing cycles through the other settings.) The side switch, meanwhile, has a "braille" texture that makes it easy to find even in the dark, and is also the site of the light's low-power warning and lockout mode control.
The stainless steel tailcap switch won't wear out – and it barely makes a sound when clicked. When it's time to recharge, simply snap on the tailcap magnetic charge cable. The M2R is also compatible with Olight's separately sold Micro-Dok. The light comes with a high-capacity, high-discharge rate 3500mAh 18650 lithium-ion battery.
A slim head design and reversible, two-position pocket clip present deep carry options. The light's housing is moderately machined for a secure but comfortable grip.
- 1500, 700, 250, 60, 15, and 1 lumen settings
- Cree XPH 35 HD cool white LED
- Tactical mode with instant access to disorienting strobe
- Runtimes from 25 days on low power to 110 minutes on high (after 3 minutes at maximum setting)
- Tactical side and tailcap dual-switch design
- Smooth, quiet stainless-steel tailcap switch
- Side switch operates lockout function and low-battery indicator
- Comes with high-capacity, high discharge 18650 battery
- Also runs on two CR123A batteries
- Tailcap magnetic charging
- Ergonomic milling for secure yet comfortable grip
- IPX8-rated waterproof to 6.6'
- Dual-position stainless steel pocket clip for carry options
- Measures 5.1 x 1", weighs 5.5 ounces including battery