Made specifically for the Century Precision Optics DS-FEWA-00 0.03x Mark 1 fisheye adapter lens, the MK1 Fisheye Lens Protector from Tadashi fits over the front element to help protect it against damage while you shoot. It attaches to the lens via a rubber band that goes into four slots in the corners, allowing you to safely get up close and personal with the action while keeping your field of view unobstructed and avoiding vignetting. A scratch-resistant coating is applied to the external side of the protector to help prolong its durability. Included with the product are two rubber bands and a microfiber carrying pouch for storage.
- Compatible with the Century Precision Optics DS-FEWA-00 fisheye, also know as the MK1 lens, the Mark 1 lens, and the Death lens
- Keeps front element protected for shooting in high-risk situations
- Straight-forward attachment design uses rubber band that goes into four slots in protector
- Keeps field of view unobstructed, avoiding vignetting problems
- Scratch-resistant military-grade coating on convex side for added glass durability
- Two rubber bands included, with one of them deployed with product and one available as a spare
- Comes with microfiber carrying pouch for safe storage and transport