The NewTek LivePanel for TriCaster TC1 and IP Series is an electronic download of software that enables remote control of a NewTek TriCaster TCI. It provides an intuitive interface that you can customize, and is well-suited as a touch interface for use with an iPad or Android tablet. The software gives you full control over your TriCaster TC1, which you can share across multiple devices.
- Manage stored video and graphics with dedicated Media Player control including playback actions, operating modes, live editing, and playlist creation.
- Monitor and manipulate live sound with software-driven audio mixing including level controls, configuration settings, and presets.
- View, edit, and organize DataLink keys for real-time data display including direct access to the DataLink TriCaster plugin for the Google Chrome browser.
- Create your own personalized macro trigger interface with custom button labels, background colors, images, and configurable assignments.
Link Multiple Devices
On the Fly Scoreboard Control
- Defining grid squares as buttons
- Assigning existing macros to buttons
- Recording new macros for button assignment
- Assigning grid squares as video windows
- Creating multiple tabs for different panels