Designed to support media as heavy as 660 lb, this 61574 Low Profile Model of the On-A-Roll Lifter has a smaller bottom fork clearance and a cutout on its tray to avoid floor-mounted brackets, and is well-suited for use with HP Latex 1500, 3100 and 3500 printers. Resting the roll atop a concave tray, this lifter stabilizes your media during transport and makes operation safer for all involved. It features a maximum lift height of 33", and supports rolls as wide as 16.4' and with a maximum diameter of 15.75".
Made to simplify your media handling, this model comes equipped with a foot pump for effortless lifting as well as an ergonomic solid steel handle for maneuvering. Rotating caster wheels are used for transport and can be secured in place with a step-on lock. Included with the model are two nylon safety straps, which allow you to safely load the media roll and keep it secured while moving.
- Handles rolls as heavy as 660 lb, as wide as 16.4', and with a maximum diameter of 15.75"
- Lifts media as high as 33" and can be easily operated via foot pump
- Smaller bottom fork clearance and cutout on tray to avoid floor-mounted brackets
- Ideal for use with HP Latex 1500, 3100 and 3500 printers
- Media tray with concave design for keeping roll safe during operation
- Bottom fork clearance of 3.25"
- Rotating caster wheels spin 360° and feature a step-on lock
- Solid steel handle for maneuvering into tighter spots
- Nylon safety straps included, enable one operator to safely move heavier media rolls