Designed to support media as heavy as 660 lb, this 61580 Universal Model of the On-A-Roll Lifter is capable of handling rolls for a large variety of printers, including AGFA Anapurna, Mira, Tauro, and Titan brands, as well as many flatbed cutters. It features adjustable wedges for fitting different types of rolls and equipment, as well as a flat loading ramp that can be removed and stored on the back of the upright frame. With a maximum lift height of 33.5", it can support media as wide as 16.4' and with a maximum diameter of 15.75".
Made to simplify your media handling, this model comes equipped with a foot pump that is easy to use and requires minimal effort. Rotating caster wheels are used for transport and can be secured in place with a step-on lock. Included with the model are two nylon safety straps, which allow you to safely load the media roll and keep it secured while moving.
- Handles rolls as heavy as 660 lb, as wide as 16.4', and with a maximum diameter of 15.75"
- Lifts media as high as 33.5" and can be easily operated via foot pump
- Adjustable wedges and low floor clearance for fitting several types of printers and flatbed cutters
- Flat, removable loading tray that can be stored on the back of the lifter frame
- Bottom fork clearance of 1"
- Rotating caster wheels spin 360° and feature a step-on lock
- Nylon safety straps included, enable one operator to safely move heavier media rolls