When the power goes out, you can switch up to four of your home's circuits to run on battery power with the Goal Zero Yeti Home Integration Kit. Keep your refrigerator or freezer running, power your modem to stay online, and activate key appliances and outlets, all with a simple flip of four switches.
The Home Integration Kit employs a Reliance PRO/TRAN 2 Manual Transfer Switch. It requires a separately sold Yeti 1000 or higher portable power station, and installation by a licensed electrician. Once installed, the kit is hard-wired to your home electric service panel, and connects to the Yeti with the included 14-gauge cable. When the power goes out, flip the switch for each of the four key circuits from "Line" to "Gen," and your essential services are running on battery power. Each circuit has a capacity of 15A and 120V, and the system can deliver a total of 1875W.
- Eliminates need for gasoline-powered emergency generator – no noise, no fumes
- Connects directly to home electric service panel (professional installation required)
- Transfer four key circuits (fridge, modem, lights, etc.) to run on battery power during outage
- Reliance PRO/TRAN 2 manual transfer switch
- Requires Goal Zero Yeti 1000 or larger portable power station