With a slim, unobtrusive profile, the 12" Senal CXGN-12C is a back-electret condenser gooseneck microphone designed to provide clear and intelligible speech reproduction for lectures, video conferences, meetings, and more, without obscuring or visually distracting from the speaker. The capsule features a cardioid polar pattern that clearly captures the voice in front of the mic while reducing unwanted off-axis ambient sound, often present in noisy and acoustically untreated rooms.
For optimal sound, the CXGN-12C's upper and lower gooseneck sections on the shaft enable you to precisely position the capsule in front of the speaker. The microphone is shielded against radio-frequency interference (RFI) to protect against disruptive buzz emanating from smartphones and wireless devices nearby. Additionally, a balanced XLR output ensure a noise-free signal over long cable runs.
The microphone's rugged metal construction ensures long-lasting performance and dependability, even under demanding conditions. The CXGN-12C comes with a flange mount and hardware so you can install your microphone onto a desktop or podium. A windscreen is also included to minimize pops and plosives.
Cardioid Mic Capsule
- Back-electret cardioid capsule, popular with A/V professionals
- Cardioid polar pattern clearly captures the voice in front of the mic, while reducing unwanted off-axis sound and noise
- Operates on 12 to 48V phantom power
Accurate Sound Reproduction
- Designed with a wide dynamic range
- 30 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response, tailored for speech
- Ample shielding protects against noise and radio-frequency interference (RFI)
- Balanced XLR output ensures a noise-free signal over long cable runs
Dual Gooseneck Sections
- Upper and lower gooseneck sections on the microphone shaft enable you to position the mic precisely in front of the speaker
- Slim profile doesn't obscure or distract from the speaker
- All-metal construction ensures long-lasting performance and dependability
Podium or Desktop Installation
- Includes a flange mount and hardware so you can install your microphone onto a desktop or podium
- Base dimensions (H × W × D): 4.0 × 3.6 × 5.7"
- Weighted desktop base available separately