The Sennheiser MKE 40 is a condenser lavalier microphone compatible with SK 100, SK 300, and SK 500 Evolution Wireless Series bodypack transmitters. Featuring a cardioid polar pattern that helps keep unwanted sound from coming through the mic, and high gain-before-feedback, it is well suited to capture speech on stage, or in any live sound applications.
The MKE 40 delivers a 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response and handles sound pressure levels up to 118 dB. It can be used for close-miking both voices and instruments to capture a direct sound with accurate bass reproduction.
The microphone ships with two windshields (black & gray), a clip (black), and the MZM 2 / MZM 10 magnetic mount set.
- Clip-on lavalier microphone with cardioid pattern
- Suitable for both voice and instrument miking in live sound applications
- Optimized for speech intelligibility
- High gain-before-feedback
- 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- Accurate bass reproduction
- 1/8" (3.5mm) locking connector
- Compatible with SK 100, SK 300, and SK 500 Evolution Wireless Series bodypack transmitters
- Includes two windshields (black & Gray)
- Includes clip and MZM 2 / MZM 10 magnetic mount set