The Canon PR5-G Green Laser Wireless Presenter features a pure green laser and offers a 100 ft wireless range, allowing educators, business professionals, and other presenters to enhance their presentations in even the brightest and roomiest environments. The pure green laser is six times more visible than a standard 650nm red laser. The PR5-G is powered by two AAA batteries (included), which provide approximately 35 hours of operating time and 400 days of standby time.
The Presenter is compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote, Adobe Reader DC, and Apple Preview on Mac and Windows computers, offering controls for the functions of Next/Previous Slide, Page Up/Down, Start/End Slideshow, Lock, and Play, in addition to the laser pointer. Furthermore, it has a backlit LCD and a timer function that lets you glance over and check the time, as well as set timed vibration alerts, to help you stay on schedule with your presentation.
The PR5-G doesn't require any installation. Simply insert the included wireless USB receiver into the computer's USB 2.0 port, set the selector switch on the Presenter to either PowerPoint or Keynote, and begin. There's just a quick, one-time setup for every computer you use it with, after which it'll work plug-and-play.
- Pure green laser, 6x more visible than a standard 650nm red laser
- 100 ft wireless range
- Approx. 35 hours of operating time and 400 days of standby time using two AAA batteries
- Compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote, Adobe Reader DC, and Apple Preview; Mac and Windows compatible
- Controls for Next/Previous Slide, Page Up/Down, Start/End Slideshow, Lock, and Play
- Backlit LCD with time display, and timer with vibration alerts
- Plug-and-play operation (after one-time setup per computer)
- Compact carrying case included