With support for a wide variety of color standards and a 14-bit 3D LUT, the PA243W-SV 24.1" 16:10 Wide Gamut IPS Monitor from NEC is designed to ensure you receive accurate on-screen color representation.
In addition to the wide color gamut supported by this IPS (In-Plane Switching) display, users can also take advantage of five programmable Picture Mode profiles to match the content on the display. Additionally, picture-in-picture and picture-by-picture capabilities allow you to view two sources alongside one another to compare content.
Setup and configuration of the NEC PA243W-SV is simple, as it comes equipped with DisplayPort, DVI-D, HDMI, and VGA inputs, as well as a built-in USB 3.1 hub. Once configured, viewers can marvel at the 1900 x 1200 resolution display with a 1000:1 contrast ratio, a 350 cd/m² brightness rating, an 8 ms response time, and support for up to 1.07 billion displayable colors to ensure color sharpness and accuracy. This IPS panel can also be tilted, swiveled, and pivoted into place to take advantage of the 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles.
Please note that M1-based Macs, such as the MacBook and Mac mini are not yet fully compatible with SpectraView as of macOS 11.3. Due to changes in macOS, SpectraView is unable to fully detect connected NEC displays. Apple is aware of this issue, and it is expected to be resolved in a future macOS update. A special version of SpectraView is available, specifically for M1-based Macs so the display can be detected in most cases. A USB cable must be connected to the display from the M1 Mac, and older display models that do not support USB cannot be supported. Please check for systems updates when available. SpectraView remains compatible with other non-M1 Macs running macOS 11.
- The SpectraView II system uses a color sensor to take color measurements of the display screen during calibration. The software analyzes these measurements and sends color adjustment commands directly to the display monitor. This means that color adjustments are made in the monitor rather than in the video graphics adapter. With SpectraView II, the video graphics adapter is not used at all to make any gamma or Tone Response Curve corrections to the display, so the fidelity of the system is maintained
- IPS LCD panel with wide viewing angles and excellent color reproduction and superior screen performance
- Internal programmable 14-bit 3D lookup tables (LUTs) ensure accurate color rendition
- Three-port USB 3.1 hub with DisplaySync ProTM controls two computers with only one keyboard and mouse
- Five programmable Picture Mode profiles for quick access to multiple color spaces
- Picture-in-Picture and Picture-by-Picture modes increase productivity by displaying two sources simultaneously
- MultiProfiler provides complete control over picture modes, enables real-time print emulation, and can automate changing settings with keyboard shortcuts
- Wide connectivity includes 10-bit DisplayPort and HDMI, as well as VGA and DVI-D inputs
- USB hub with DisplaySync Pro KVM function
- 14-bit 3D LUT
- Height-adjustable stand
- Quick-release stand
- Rapid Response
- OSD user controls
- NaViSet Administartor 2.0 software compatible
- Cable management
- VESA mount
- No Touch Auto Adjust
- 14-bit 3D LUT
- Black level adjustment
- SpectraView software-ready