Pairing a compact set of tripod legs with a quick and efficient head, the 190go! Aluminum M-Series Tripod with MHXPRO-BHQ2 XPRO Ball Head from Manfrotto is an ideal portable support system for photographers.
Manfrotto 190go! Aluminum M-Series Tripod
An especially compact yet versatile tripod, the 190go! Aluminum M-Series Tripod from Manfrotto has a maximum height of 59.8" with the center column fully extended, yet its four-section legs afford a folded length of just 17.7". Its aluminum construction weighs 3.7 lb and can support over 15 lb of gear.
Enabling fast setup and take-down, as well as a streamlined profile, the M-Lock System twist locks are used and require just a single 90° rotation movement to swiftly deploy the individual leg sections. The 190go! is also characterized by its center column that can positioned at a 90° angle, parallel to the ground, for working from a minimum height of just 3.5". The independent leg sections, with four set leg positions, benefit working on uneven grounds and D-shaped aluminum tubes offer greater torsional support for greater stability. Additionally, an Easy Link attachment in the top casing extends the versatility of the tripod and allows for attaching an LED light, reflector, or other accessories without the need for an additional stand or rig.
Manfrotto XPRO Magnesium Ball Head with 200PL-14 Quick Release Plate
This XPRO Magnesium Ball Head from Manfrotto features an integrated RC2 quick release cam lock and a 200PL-14 Quick Release Plate. RC2 compatible quick release plates such as the 200PL-14 can be removed from the head by pulling the cam lock's spring-loaded lever, which also allows the plate to be instantly reattached. The cam lock also features a safety catch to prevent the 200PL-14, or another compatible quick release plate from accidentally disconnecting.
The XPRO Magnesium Ball Head with 200PL-14 Quick Release Plate has a load capacity of 22.1 lb and can be attached to tripods or other support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount. By loosening this XPRO Magnesium Ball Head's primary locking knob, its ball-and-socket joint can be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position. Toward the ball head's base is a secondary locking knob that controls the ability to rotate the head 360°. An additional knob opposite the secondary locking knob can be rotated to apply tension control to the ball-and-socket joint's movements.
Cameras or accessories that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the 200PL-14 quick release plate which measures 1.7 x 2.1 x 0.4" and has a rubberized, non-slip surface.
XPRO Magnesium Ball Head
- 22.1 lb load capacity
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount
- Uses ball-and-socket joint to help maximize pan-and-tilt flexibility
- Ball-and-socket joint provides 360° of swivel control, is tiltable down to a 90° angle, and can be locked into place
- Integrated RC2 quick release cam lock
- Primary locking knob allows ball-and-socket joint to be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position
- Secondary locking knob allows head to rotate 360°
- Dedicated tension control knob for the ball-and-socket joint's movements
- One bubble level for landscape orientations and one bubble level for portrait orientations
- Durable, magnesium-alloy construction
200PL-14 Quick Release Plate
- Compatible with Manfrotto RC2 quick release cam lock
- Measures 1.7 x 2.1 x 0.4" and has a rubberized, non-slip surface
- 1/4"-20 mount
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction