Fast, feature-rich, and compact, the IRIScan Pro 5 File Duplex Desktop Scanner from IRIS is meant to be a powerful option that will take up little space on your desk. This model includes IRISmart File software to provide advanced, semi-automated tools for processing and organizing files as they are scanned. Able to work with a wide variety of media sizes, including business cards as small as 2 x 2" and legal-sized 8.5 x 14" paper, the 600 dpi IRIScan Pro 5 is an easy choice for nearly any of the most common documents, including invoices, receipts, credit cards, and more. Also, it is extremely fast with a rated speed of up to 23 ppm at 200 dpi and automatic duplexing that reaches 46 ipm. This is possible through the use of a 20-sheet automatic document feeder, which will even support a long page mode for items up to 118" in length. An ultrasonic sensor is present as well to help reduce the chances of double feeds.
On the front control panel of the scanner is a 1" OLED display to help you check status and change settings. Also, it has a Smart task button that can be set up to automatically scan, convert, and output the file as you want, including the ability to save an audio file. The scanner is simple to operate with standard USB 2.0 connectivity and an AC adapter. Bundled with the scanner is a software suite that will dramatically improve functionality. This includes Readiris Corporate OCR that will help organize, convert, edit, and upload your documents to the cloud as well as provide OCR capabilities; Cardiris Corporate that will save business cards and automatically populate your favorite contact management application; and IRISCompressor Pro to reduce file sizes of all your scans.
IRISmart File Software
- It will name and then automatically file the documents into the appropriate folders or cloud storage.
- Automatically creates storage tree structures based on document names.
- Processes documents at a rate up to 30 ppm.
- Automatically separates documents that are separated by blank pages.
- Export to the cloud with integration with Microsoft SharePoint, Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, and OneDrive.
- Create compressed and indexed PDFs.
- Import PDF, JPG, TIFF, PNG, and BMP files types.
- Built-in image processing tools include auto image correction, cropping, separation, splitting multi-page files, and more.