Compact and fully-featured, the MFC-L2750DW All-In-One Monochrome Laser Printer from Brother will find itself welcome in both the home or small offices. An all-in-one design makes it a great choice for space-conscious offices as it fits printing, scanning, copying, and faxing all within a single unit. Also, the printing capabilities are very good with a max resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi and print speeds of up to 36 ppm. The printer can also work with documents up to 8.5 x 14" in size using the 250-sheet input tray or one-sheet manual feed slot.
Scanning, copying, and faxing is made possible through the inclusion of an 8.5 x 11" flatbed and a legal-size 50-sheet ADF. This ADF enables automatic duplexing for scanning and copying and multi-sheet faxing. Also, an optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi ensures that scans are detailed and sharp. For operation, the MFC-L2750DW has a 2.7" color touchscreen LCD, which enables various direct printing and scanning options. Additionally, it features Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity alongside standard USB 2.0 and Ethernet, for completely wireless operation and support for direct printing from mobile devices.
- Using laser technology with a 2400 x 600 dpi resolution the MFC-L2750DW can quickly produce black & white documents with excellent detail.
- The printer can work at speeds up to 36 ppm.
- Automatic duplex printing is available.
- The 250-sheet input tray can handle documents up to 8.5 x 14" in size while a manual feed slot will handle more specialized media ranging from 3 x 5" to 8.5 x 14".
- The output tray can hold up to 100 sheets at a time.
- When connected to a network or directly to a mobile device via Wi-Fi or NFC, this printer has access to various printing protocols, including Apple AirPrint, Brother iPrint&Scan, and Wi-Fi Direct while Brother Cloud apps support Office Print.
- Printer languages and emulations include PCL 6 and BR-Script3, which supports PostScript 3.
- Both an 8.5 x 11" flatbed and 50-sheet legal-size single-pass duplex ADF are available for scanning documents.
- An optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi can be interpolated up to 19200 x 19200 dpi for highly detailed imagery.
- Automatic duplex scanning is available via the ADF.
- Scan to file, image, email, OCR, FTP, Microsoft SharePoint, or the cloud via Web Connect (Dropbox, Evernote, OneDrive, OneNote, and Box).
- Brother Cloud apps provide easy scan to email and scan to mobile functions.
- Nuance PaperPort 14SE with OCR for Windows is available as a download for document management and optical character recognition.
- Copies can be performed at resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copies can be produced at speeds up to 36 cpm.
- Automatic duplex copying is available via the ADF.
- Reduction/enlargement can be set from 25-400% in 1% increments.
- Copy options include sorting, N-in-1, multi-copying up to 99, and ID copy.
- An integrated fax modem with a speed of 36.6 kbps is available for sending digital files.
- Up to 500 pages can be saved to the fax memory.
- There are 200 speed dials available.
- This printer offers PC fax capability.
- Settings can be accessed and changed via an intuitive 2.7" color touchscreen LCD.
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet connections are available for wired setups while Wi-Fi and NFC will help connect wirelessly to mobile devices or to a network.
- The printer has a monthly duty cycle of 15,000 pages with a monthly recommended volume of 2000 pages.