This B&H Kit combines the Mackie Thump15A 1300W 15" Powered Loudspeaker with a tote-style bag to provide a portable loudspeaker with protection from on-the-road wear and tear.
Mackie Thump15A - 1300W 15" Powered Loudspeaker (Single)
The Mackie Thump15A is a 1300W 15" powered loudspeaker with a redesigned amplifier with Dynamic Bass Response, which provides chest-thumping low end for a variety of applications including rehearsal studios, small bars & coffee shops, small night clubs, karaoke events, weddings, houses of worship, fitness centers, and mobile DJs.
The loudspeaker features a Class-D amplifier that drives 1000W to the high-output 15" woofer and 300W into the 1.4" titanium dome compression driver, which combine to provide a frequency response of 32 Hz to 23 kHz with a maximum SPL of 127 dB. The integrated 2-channel mixer features Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology for handling a variety of sources including microphones, Hi-Z instruments, and line signals with ease. An XLR output is available for connecting to other Thump loudspeakers to increase output and coverage.
There are four application-specific speaker modes for quick and easy system optimization, as well as a precision digital crossover and transducer alignment. The built-in system protection and thermal limiting is designed to keep your system safe. The lightweight enclosure features four handles for ease in transport and offers dual angles for use as a stage monitor, while the integrated pole-cup allows the Thump 15A to be used with speaker stands and pole-mounts.
- Thump Performance
- 15″ high-output woofer / 1.4″ titanium dome compression driver
- 1300W of ultra-efficient Class-D power
- LF: 1000W
- HF: 300W
- Next-generation system protection, and thermal limiting keep your system safe
- Chest Thumping Low-End
- Cutting-edge amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response technology allows for incredibly fast transient response delivering more chest-thumping low-end than ever
- Highly Flexible
- Built-in 2-channel mixer features Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology to handle mic, line and instrument signals with ease
- XLR thru output allows for simple wired connection to other Thump loudspeakers
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Dual angle design perfect for use as a stage monitor
- System Optimization
- Four Application-specific speaker modes for instant system optimization
- Precision digital crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- Universal power supply (100-240 VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
- Lightweight and Portable
- Completely redesigned professional enclosure designed for heavy use
- Loading in and out is easy with a new 4-handle design
- 40 lb / 18.1 kg
Gator Cases Rolling Speaker Bag for Most 15" Speakers
The Gator Cases Rolling Speaker Bag for Most 15" Speakers is a carrying case designed to fit the Mackie TH-15A and similar 15" (38.1 cm) loudspeakers. There are also 2 accessory pockets for storing cables or other small items. The bag's dual zipper design allows easy load-in of the speaker, while the bottom has structured foam to cradle and protect it. Rugged nylon construction with 0.4" (1.0 cm) side foam ensures durability and extra protection against impact. The rugged, retractable pull-out handle and 6-wheel assembly make the bag--and the speaker inside it--easy to transport. Enjoy the security of a limited lifetime warranty!