This B&H Kit combines the Mackie Thump15A 1300W 15" Powered Loudspeaker with a tote-style bag to provide a portable loudspeaker with protection from on-the-road wear and tear.
Mackie Thump15A 15" 1300W Powered PA Loudspeaker System
Looking for a portable and versatile active speaker for live sound applications? Then look no further than the Mackie Thump15A 15" Powered PA Loudspeaker System, a powerful PA speaker that includes a 2-channel mixer and integrated DSP, great for small club/band PA systems, singer/songwriters, boardrooms, A/V presentations, classrooms, or as a personal monitor for practice or performance.
The Thump15A's mixer features two combo XLR-1/4" mic/line/Hi-Z channels with dedicated gain controls, while an XLR output is provided for daisy-chaining additional speakers. For quick and easy setup, the integrated DSP provides four speaker mode presets (Music, Live, Monitor, and Sub). Simply select your application for the best sound.
The tough, impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure ensure protection from on-the-road wear and tear. The bottom of the cabinet provides a pole cup for mounting on a speaker pole or stand. The angled design allows the speaker to be used as a floor monitor for onstage performance monitoring.
Advanced Powered Loudspeaker
- 15" high-output woofer
- 1/4" titanium dome compression driver
- 1300W of power
- LF: 1000W
- HF: 300W
- Next-generation system protection and thermal limiting keep your system safe
Quick One-Button Speaker Mode Selection
- For application-specific voicing
- Music: Full-range mode with focus on increased bass and brilliant high frequencies. A great place to start for most DJ / music playback applications
- Live: Features low-frequency roll-off to mitigate thumps and adds boost and sparkle to midrange and high frequencies. This plug-and-play mode is great for singer/songwriters
- Monitor: Features a low-frequency roll-off and a reduction around 2 kHz to ensure maximum gain before feedback in monitor applications.
- Sub: Rolls off the low end of the ThumpA loudspeaker to match properly with the Thump18S subwoofer (sold separately).
System Protection and Optimization
- Independent HF and LF RMS limiters protect drivers from excess heat and damage
- Independent HF and LF Peak limiters eliminate clipping and distortion
- Features 2 channels with Mackie Wide-Z inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Great for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- XLR output for daisy-chaining addtional speakers
Durable and Lightweight Enclosure
- Dual symmetrical monitor angles
- Two full-grip side handles plus top carry handle and bottom rear lift pocket
- Rugged powder coated steel grille with acoustically transparent cosmetic mesh
- Flyable for permanent install, both vertically and horizontally
- Pole cup for mounting on speaker poles and stands
Gator GPA-TOTE15 Speaker Tote for QSC K15, Turbosound IQ15, Yamaha DRX15
The GPA-TOTE15 from Gator Cases is a tote-style bag designed to house your QSC K15, Turbosound IQ15, or Yamaha DRX15 speaker as you lug it around town. It is constructed from water-resistant polyester and offers a protective and padded interior. Dual-zippers allow you to open the bag in such a manner as to make loading and unloading your speaker quick and convenient. A large front pocket can store cables and other accessories.