This B&H Kit combines a Mackie Thump15A 1300W 15" Powered Loudspeaker with an adjustable speaker stand and a premium XLR cable to provide the primary components of a sound system setup.
Mackie Thump15A 15" 1300W Powered PA Loudspeaker System
Looking for a portable and versatile active speaker for live sound applications? Then look no further than the Mackie Thump15A 15" Powered PA Loudspeaker System, a powerful PA speaker that includes a 2-channel mixer and integrated DSP, great for small club/band PA systems, singer/songwriters, boardrooms, A/V presentations, classrooms, or as a personal monitor for practice or performance.
The Thump15A's mixer features two combo XLR-1/4" mic/line/Hi-Z channels with dedicated gain controls, while an XLR output is provided for daisy-chaining additional speakers. For quick and easy setup, the integrated DSP provides four speaker mode presets (Music, Live, Monitor, and Sub). Simply select your application for the best sound.
The tough, impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure ensure protection from on-the-road wear and tear. The bottom of the cabinet provides a pole cup for mounting on a speaker pole or stand. The angled design allows the speaker to be used as a floor monitor for onstage performance monitoring.
Advanced Powered Loudspeaker
- 15" high-output woofer
- 1/4" titanium dome compression driver
- 1300W of power
- LF: 1000W
- HF: 300W
- Next-generation system protection and thermal limiting keep your system safe
Quick One-Button Speaker Mode Selection
- For application-specific voicing
- Music: Full-range mode with focus on increased bass and brilliant high frequencies. A great place to start for most DJ / music playback applications
- Live: Features low-frequency roll-off to mitigate thumps and adds boost and sparkle to midrange and high frequencies. This plug-and-play mode is great for singer/songwriters
- Monitor: Features a low-frequency roll-off and a reduction around 2 kHz to ensure maximum gain before feedback in monitor applications.
- Sub: Rolls off the low end of the ThumpA loudspeaker to match properly with the Thump18S subwoofer (sold separately).
System Protection and Optimization
- Independent HF and LF RMS limiters protect drivers from excess heat and damage
- Independent HF and LF Peak limiters eliminate clipping and distortion
- Features 2 channels with Mackie Wide-Z inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Great for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- XLR output for daisy-chaining addtional speakers
Durable and Lightweight Enclosure
- Dual symmetrical monitor angles
- Two full-grip side handles plus top carry handle and bottom rear lift pocket
- Rugged powder coated steel grille with acoustically transparent cosmetic mesh
- Flyable for permanent install, both vertically and horizontally
- Pole cup for mounting on speaker poles and stands
Auray SS-47A Deluxe Lightweight Height-Adjustable Aluminum Speaker Stand with Tripod Base
Keep your speakers mounted securely with the Auray SS-47A, a rugged and durable speaker stand fashioned out of aluminum, making it both lightweight and durable. The stand is suitable for portable and full-sized PA speakers weighing up to 120 lb. You'll find the stand comes with an industry standard 1.375" mount, as well as a 1.5" adapter to ensure compatibility with practically any PA speaker on the market.
The stand offers a telescoping center column adjustable from 3.8 to 7.5', and comes equipped with a metal locking collar that allows for precise height adjustment and optimal speaker placement. The stand makes use of a sturdy tripod base with nonslip rubber feet for assured stability and traction on all manner of floor surfaces.
This speaker stand suits both indoor and outdoor gigs. Lightweight at 6.1 lb, the stand folds down to a compact 44" for easy transportation and storage.
Rugged and Durable Aluminum Construction
Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable (20', Black)
The black Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable (20') is designed to be an extremely quiet and flexible cable that is ideal for the most demanding live sound and performance applications. The cable is engineered to be durable and provide protection against EMI, RFI, and static noise. While the cable's color-coding affords the ability to quickly differentiate between multiple connections on stage, it provides a pleasant aesthetic quality at the same time.
Premium Performance 3000 Series cables are made from 24-AWG OFC copper wire that's wrapped with PE insulation and a conductive PVC inner shield. A cotton-yarn inner layer helps reduce electrostatic and microphonic noise. The 95% dual-spiral shielding makes the cable resistant to EMI and RFI noise. The Neutrik XX silver connectors provide a high level of connectivity, and all the solder connections are shrink-wrapped for protection.