Securing gear with a knob-driven clamp, the LH-30 Ball Head from Leofoto comes with a quick release plate that goes on your camera for easy attachment and detachment while shooting. With a fixed height of 2.6", this ball head can safely support equipment as heavy as 13.2 lb.
The LH-30 is compatible with Arca-type plates, and features a bubble level, as well as distance markings at the top right next to where the plate is attached. A large knob on the right side is used for position adjustments, with a notch at the base enabling 90° tilt in one direction for easy portrait shooting. An independent pan lock is available and allows for smooth movement along a single axis. With a weight of 9.7 oz, the ball head is made of anodized aluminum for durability and goes on any tripod with a 3/8"-16 screw.
- Uses a knob-driven clamp and a quick release plate to secure equipment as heavy as 13.2 lb
- Height of 2.6" and weight of 9.7 oz give the ball head stability, while keeping it compact and easy to transport
- Compatible with most Arca-type quick release plates
- Capable of 360° panning, with an independent pan lock for movement along a single axis
- Single notch at the base allows for a tilt angle of 90° in one direction
- Bubble level and distance markings at the top, next to the plate, for improved use
- Made of durable anodized aluminum, fits tripods with a 3/8"-16 mount