The Republic of Gamers Strix XG35VQ 35" 21:9 Curved 100 Hz FreeSync LCD Monitor from Asus is designed for users looking to take their games to the next level. It has a 3440 x 1440 UWQHD resolution, a fast 100 Hz refresh rate, AMD FreeSync technology, and plenty of other helping gaming features designed to assist you on the battlefield. Moreover, its 1800R curvature places you right in the middle of the action for an immersive viewing experience. Connect this display to your system via HDMI or DisplayPort, then tilt, swivel, and adjust its height to you viewing preference. Otherwise, you can install an optional stand, mount, or arm using the VESA mounting holes on the back. For added convenience, it has a built-in USB 3.0 hub you can use to quickly and easily connect peripherals.
- Crosshair - An on-screen crosshair, with four options, helps you find your target in First-Person Shooter games.
- Timer - Keep track on important in-game and non-in-game events with the built-in timer feature.
- FPS - Track how your game is running with the FPS counter option.
- Display Alignment - Displays alignment lines on all four corners to help you line-up your multi-display setup.
- GameVisual - GameVisual provides you with six preset display modes to fit different kinds of content including: racing, cinema, RTS/RPG, FPS, sRGB, and scenery.
- App Sync - App Sync lets you set specific GameVisual settings to individual applications.
- Shareable Display Setting Parameter - Customized GameVisual settings can be saved to an AXML file format to be used with the same, or other monitors.