Designed for smaller touring projects, rental companies, corporate AV applications, and music venues, the compact Soundcraft Vi1000 is a versatile digital mixing console with advanced features including 96 input channels with 24 mono/stereo busses, SpiderCore integrated DSP, Dante audio networking, built-in Lexicon effects, on-board dynamic EQs based on the highly regarded BSS DPR901ii and integrated monitoring for AKG, Shure, and Sennheiser wireless systems.
Additionally, the mixer incorporates Vistonics II "knobs-on-glass" functionality, making it easy to see and access the power and versatility of the mixing environment; along with the Soundcraft's Faderglow color coding, which illuminates the fader slots according to function using clearly defined colors.
The Vi1000's is directly linked to the SpiderCore DSP engine and provides a comprehensive I/O system with a total of 212 x 212 simultaneous inputs and outputs. These comprise 16 channels of on-board HQ mic preamps, 16 on-board line outs, 2 pairs of AES/EBU inputs and 2 pairs of outputs, and a 64ch MADI and Dante recording interface. In addition, two double expansion card slots provide audio networking protocol support and stagebox connection. Optional I/O expansion cards can be chosen from the extensive ViSi Connect range, which include MADI, Dante, Rocknet, Aviom, BLU link, SDI, TDIF, ADAT and other popular formats. The Soundcraft Vi1000 includes a power cord and a dust cover.
- 96 input channels with 24 mono/stereo mix busses, plus LRC master busses
- Vistonics II proprietary ‘knobs-on-glass’ functionality; key to the console’s streamlined, intuitive operational interface and praised as an easy-to-use digital console
- SpiderCore integrated DSP engine ensures superior audio performance
- Soundcraft Faderglow color coding illuminates the fader slots according to function
- Integrated Dante interface facilitates instant connection to industry-standard Dante audio networks
- Two double-slot expansion slots for Stagebox connection or option card installation
- Built-in Lexicon studio-quality reverb, delay, and pitch effects
- Onboard BSS DPR901ii dynamic EQ, digitally modelled after the original BSS analog unit
- Integrated microphone monitoring for AKG, Shure, and Sennheiser wireless systems
- Included vMIX automatic microphone mixing for two groups of up to 16 mics in conference or theatrical applications