Take control of your Olympus OM camera using an app on your smartphone with this MIOPS MOBILE Remote with Cable Kit from B&H. It takes the advanced trigger and packs it with a cable dedicated to select Olympus OM series cameras.
Miops MOBILE Remote
Enjoy elaborate control over your camera from your smartphone with the MIOPS MOBILE Remote. This incredible compact remote solution connects to your camera and then communicates with a smartphone using Bluetooth 4.0 to determine when and how to release the shutter. Using a specialized mobile app for iOS and Android, users will be able to program multiple release modes to capture the exact image desired. The available modes range from simple shutter release and timed release options up to HDR timelapse and roadlapse modes. Being triggered by the smartphone also provides access to the smartphone's numerous built-in sensors, allowing triggering based on sounds, vibration, and movement. The intuitive interface of the phone even offers scenarios, allowing multiple functions to be set up sequentially to be started at a specific time for unique needs and effects. Additionally, it is powered by a built-in rechargeable battery and multiple optional shutter release cables are available for compatibility with numerous brands and types of cameras.
- Cable Release: Tap button on smartphone screen to take photo.
- Press & Hold: Press button on smartphone screen to start exposure and release to end.
- Press & Lock: Press button on smartphone screen to start exposure and press again to end.
- Timed Release: Specify the duration of your exposure.
- Self Timer: Set a timed delay for the camera to take a photo.
- Timed Release & Self Timer: Set a timed delay for the camera to take a photo with a predefined exposure length.
- Basic Timelapse: Program a timelapse with a set interval and duration.
- Long Exposure Timelapse: Program a timelapse with a set interval, duration, and exposure time.
- Bulb Ramping Timelapse: Program a timelapse with a set interval, duration, and both a starting exposure length and ending exposure length, which it will move between throughout the course of the timelapse.
- Road Lapse: Designed for on-the-road shooting, you can program the remote to take an image after a set distance is traveled.
- HDR Timelapse: Program a timelapse where three, five, or seven frames are captured at each interval with bracketed exposures for use in HDR imagery.
- HDR: Capture three, five, or seven photos with bracketed exposures for use in HDR imaging.
- Sound: Capture an image when a loud sound is heard, the sensitivity and delay between the sound and capture can be set.
- Vibration: Capture an image when vibration is felt in the smartphone, the sensitivity and delay between the vibration and capture can be set.
- Motion: Capture an image when motion is felt in the smartphone's sensors, the sensitivity and delay between the movement and capture can be set.
- Scenario: Program an order of pre-programmed functions in order to create more elaborate images and movies.
Vello 2.5mm Remote Shutter Release Cable for Select Olympus OM Cameras
This Vello 2.5mm Remote Shutter Release Cable is a coiled cable for connecting a Vello remote shutter release receiver or other remote receiver with a 2.5mm jack to select Olympus cameras.