The AWX Wind Instrument Micro Transmitter UHF Wireless System from Samson includes a CR99 wireless receiver, an ATX wireless transmitter, and an HM60 wind instrument microphone with an 8.5" gooseneck for optimal mic placement. This frequency-agile UHF wireless system can be used to capture audio and provide 300' of reliable wireless operation for saxophones, trumpets, trombones, and other wind instruments.
The ATX wireless transmitter clips directly to your instrument's bell with no beltpack or cable necessary and offers 80 operating channels across a 24 MHz band. The transmitter provides infrared sync to wirelessly match the receiver and transmitter frequency, and has easily accessible gain and mute controls, a battery life LED indicator, and an 8-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
Offering frequency-agile operation, the system's rack-mountable CR99 wireless receiver delivers reliable performance no matter where you are. It is designed with true RF diversity that minimizes dropouts, while tone key technology prevents unwanted noise when your transmitter is off or out of range. In addition, the AWX Wind Instrument Micro Transmitter UHF Wireless System includes an AC adapter and a standard 19" rackmount kit for permanent installations or transporting in a mobile rack.
- Rugged all-metal, rack-mountable chassis
- Multifunctional backlit LCD (RF, audio, transmitter battery levels)
- Group scan for easy single- or multi-system setup
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- True RF Diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Tone key prevents unwanted noise when transmitter is off/out of range
- Removable 1/4-wave antennas
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Clips directly to instrument bell (no beltpack or cable required)
- Handles up to 125 dB SPL
- 3-point halo isolation mount
- HM60 mic and 8.5" gooseneck (P3 connector) for optimal mic placement
- Includes windscreen
- Up to eight hours of battery life using built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Sealed gold contact charging connector for included USB-style charger
- Low battery LED indicator
- 300' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Variable Gain control
- 1-touch Mute