Shoot for longer and improve the ergonomics of your Panasonic GH5 or GH5S with this Battery Grip from Vello. This accessory can hold a DMW-BLF19 battery while allowing you to use a second cell inside the camera, effectively doubling your shooting time. An aptly-placed shutter release button and a rubberized body help improve functionality when shooting in portrait mode, while dual command dials and white balance, ISO, and exposure compensation buttons give you full control over your exposure. On the back side, you can also find an AF/AE lock and joystick/Fn controls which perform the same function as their on-camera equivalents.
For installation, remove the contact caps from both your camera and the grip. Align the mounting screw and pin, then rotate the large locking wheel until the grip is firmly attached. Note that the accessory has an on/off switch, which can be used to shut off the grip's controls while still providing you with the extra power from the battery. Finally, a lug on the side can be used to attach an optional wrist strap, and a 1/4"-20 socket at the bottom allows you to work with a tripod or monopod.
- Designed for the Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 and DC-GH5S mirrorless cameras
- Holds one DMW-BLF19 battery to effectively double your shooting time
- Mounting screw and contact pin used to connect the grip to the camera, with a locking wheel to ensure a firm attachment
- Rubberized finish on the body helps prevent slipping
- Lug on side of the grip accepts an optional wrist strap
- Mounting socket at the bottom compatible with 1/4"-20 screws, attaches to most tripods and monopods
- Shutter release button for simplified vertical shooting
- Dual command dials along with WB, ISO, and EV buttons give you full control over your exposure
- AF/AE lock and joystick/Fn buttons on the back side
- On/off switch used to lock controls while retaining battery functionality