Perfect for location sound mixers, recordists, and sound designers, the black Porta Brace Silent Audio Organizer Bag with Apron, Cover, Lid, and Strap is designed to carry a compatible field recorder, wireless microphone systems, headphones, cables, and more while providing protection from the elements and quiet operation during recording. It can accommodate select mixers/recorders from Azden, Cooper Sound, Professional Sound, PSC, Shure, Sony, Sound Devices, SQN Electronics, Wendt, and Zaxcom.
It features a lightweight aluminum frame, a waterproof 1000D Cordura exterior, and a soft loop fabric interior with two padded dividers to keep your recorder and related equipment safe. The magnetic connectors and rubber-tipped zippers ensure that opening and closing the bag will be nearly free of noise.
With back, bottom, and full side openings, the organizer bag offers unencumbered access to your gear's ports, controls, and wires. A Piggin' String is included to aid tidy cable management. The inclusion of the AO-APRON audio apron provides an audio pouch and belt system for keeping additional gear within reach.
Carry the bag via its handles, sling it over a shoulder with the supplied HB-10M shoulder strap, or attach it to a harness (available separately). The included clear zippered vinyl lid and QSA-4 rain cover provide additional protection from the elements without impeding your view of the bag's contents. The rain cover utilizes hook-and-loop fastener to seal around the strap clips and folds for convenient storage.
- Azden FMX-42U and FMX-42A
- Cooper Sound CS-104
- Professional Sound Alpha, M3, M4, and M4+
- PSC DV Promix
- Shure FP24, FP32A, and FP33
- Sony DMX-P01
- Sound Devices MixPre-10T and 552
- SQN Electronics SQN-4 (Versions I, II, and III), SQN-4S (IV), and SQN-5
- Wendt X4 and X5
- Zaxcom Nomad and Deva (Deva is 0.75" taller than the bag)
- Nearly noiseless magnetic connectors keep things quiet while recording
- Rubber-tipped zippers prevent the sound of metal on metal
- Fully detachable side panels for easy access to mixer inputs and outputs
- MOLLE strips for conveniently holding receivers, cables, headphones, and more
- Hop pouches on either side
- Zippable flask holder
- Includes Piggin’ String to help manage longer coils of cable and extension cords
- Lightweight and strong aluminum frame
- Durable waterproofed 1000D Cordura exterior protects equipment from the elements
- Interior keeps your gear safe with its soft and protective material
- Two padded dividers provide extra security—one pad also has a removable elastic wireless holder that can accommodate up to three wireless units
- Durable nylon handles with suede ensure a reliable grip
- Can be carried with the included HB-10M adjustable suede shoulder strap
- D-rings allow for attachment to a harness (available separately)
- Clear vinyl zippered lid provides extra protection from the elements without impeding your view of the bag's contents
- AO-APRON audio apron provides an audio pouch and belt system for keeping additional gear within reach
- Included QSA-4 rain cover protects your equipment from water and dust, features hook-and-loop closure around strap clips, and folds up tight for convenient storage
- Made in Vermont, USA