Comprising the essentials needed to begin shooting, the Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm and 75-300mm Lenses Basic Kit from B&H bundles the svelte camera body, standard zoom, and telephoto zoom with a memory card, a spare rechargeable lithium-ion battery, a lens cap holder, two 58mm UV filters, and a wired remote shutter release.
Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm and 75-300mm Lenses Kit
Comprising a versatile set of imaging capabilities along with support for a connected workflow, the EOS Rebel T6 from Canon is a compact, sleek DSLR featuring an 18MP APS-C CMOS sensor and a DIGIC 4+ image processor. Combined, these two technologies avail rich image quality with reduced noise, along with a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-6400 that can be further expanded to ISO 12800 to suit working in low and difficult lighting conditions. The sensor and processor also enable the ability to shoot continuously at 3 fps for photographing moving subjects, as well as recording Full HD 1080p/30 video. Benefitting shooting with the optical viewfinder, a 9-point AF system incorporates a single center cross-type AF point for increased accuracy and focusing speed, and a contrast-detection focusing system offers refined autofocus precision for shooting movies or working in live view. The rear 3.0" 920k-dot LCD offers a bright, clear image for playback and review, and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC also offers the ability to wirelessly share imagery from your camera to a linked mobile device for instant online sharing.
Included with the camera body is the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II lens, which provides a 28.8-88mm equivalent focal length range that covers wide-angle to short telephoto perspectives. One aspherical element is featured in the optical design, to control spherical aberrations and contribute to higher clarity, and an Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Extending the combined zoom range even further, the EF 75-300 f/4-5.6 III lens is also included, which offers an equivalent focal length range of 120-480mm. Well-suited to use with distant subjects, this lens utilizes a DC autofocus motor to acquire precise focus while the telephoto perspective is especially useful for visually compressing the space between subjects and producing a shallow depth of field. Additionally, an EOS Shoulder Bag 100ES is also featured in this kit, and serves as a convenient means to protect and carry the entire DSLR and two lens kit.
18MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
9-Point AF System
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- A large 3.0" 920k-dot LCD monitor serves as a bright means for live view shooting and image playback.
- An optical pentamirror viewfinder presents a bright, clear view of the scene when shooting stills and is ideal for quick-paced subject tracking and working in bright conditions.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC permits pairing the DSLR with a smartphone or tablet for wirelessly sharing photos and movies for instant online posting. This connectivity is also compatible with the optional Canon Connect Station CS100 storage device.
- Wi-Fi connectivity also enables wireless remote control over the camera from linked mobile devices using the Camera Connect app.
- Compatible with the full lineup of Canon EF and EF-S-mount lenses.
Other Camera Features
- Scene Intelligent Auto mode intelligently selects the appropriate camera settings based on recognized scene types for accurate exposures.
- A Feature Guide helps to familiarize one with the various camera features and displays short descriptions of shooting modes, settings, and effects for easy operation.
- Basic+ and Creative Auto modes simplify the process of achieving certain creative looks.
- Creative Filters allow you to refine the look of imagery in-camera, and include Toy Camera, Fisheye, and Miniature Effect, among others.
- Video Snapshot lets you capture short 2, 4, or 8-second video clips then automatically compile them into a single video file for playback similar to a highlight reel.
- Auto White Balance features a 'white priority' setting to maintain accurate color rendering and adjust for warmer tones when photographing in tungsten-lit conditions.
- Picture Style: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, and User Defined 1-3.
- Basic Zone exposure control settings: Scene Intelligent Auto, Flash Off, Creative Auto, Portrait, Landscape, Close-Up, Sports, Food, and Night Portrait.
- Language support: English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Romanian, Ukraine, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Japanese
SanDisk 16GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card
Built to meet the demands of photographers and passionate shutterbugs who are using advanced cameras and HD camcorders, the 16GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card from SanDisk allows users to take advantage of functions such as fast action shots, continuous burst mode, and multiple frames per second. It features a capacity of 16GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and delivers maximum read speeds of up to 90 MB/s and maximum write speeds of up to 40 MB/s. This Extreme UHS-I SDHC card supports the U3 speed class, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device only supports the Class 10 standard, minimum write speeds are guaranteed not to drop below 10 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, SanDisk's 16GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card is water, shock, and x-ray proof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing for use in environments such as snow and deserts. A built-in write protect switch further helps to safeguard your content, while advanced Error Correction Code engine offers improved data integrity and card reliability during read and write operations. Downloadable RescuePRO data recovery software helps you restore accidentally deleted images. The card also has a writable label on its surface and the included jewel case makes for easy storage and organization. This card is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Faster Performance and Downloads
Capacity for High-Resolution Photos and Videos
4K and Full HD Video Recording
Error Correction for Enhanced Relability
Fast Transfer Speeds Reduce Upload Times
Watson LP-E10 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.4V, 1000mAh)
The Watson LP-E10 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack works with the same cameras as the Canon LP-E10. This replacement battery pack features a capacity of 1000mAh and 7.4V of output power. Small and lightweight, Lithium-Ion batteries can be charged or discharged at any time without developing memory effects.
- Rebel T3
- Rebel T5
- Rebel T6
Chiaro 58mm 90-UVAT UV Filter
The 58mm 90-UVAT UV Filter from Chiaro is their entry-level protective UV filter offering 90% light transmission. It’s ideal for photographers who demand the highest-quality glass and other essential features for uncompromised image fidelity and premium construction.
To achieve 90% light transmission, Chiaro uses highly-polished optical glass and additional advanced elements that improve the filter’s light transmission. A hard-anodized aluminum filter ring is easy to screw on and off, and it’s thin enough to shoot with a wide-angle lens without vignetting.
Image quality is what matters most at Chiaro. The company has tested and combined many features and essentials to achieve superior image quality and the highest light transmission. To help take the confusion out of selecting a filter, Chiaro prominently displays the light transmission levels so that you can choose the perfect filter for your lens and photo session.
90% Light Transmission
Polished Optical Glass
Hard Anodized Aluminum Construction
Vello RS-C1II Wired Remote Switch for Select Cameras with 2.5mm Sub-Mini Connections
Whether you are shooting in the studio or outdoors, the Vello RS-C1II Wired Remote Switch provides photographers using select cameras featuring a 2.5mm connection with a simple way to control exposures and an easy-to-use tool to create more "keepers". The device is larger and more comfortable to use than many other remote devices, with a thick, sturdy cord.
The RS-C1II is compatible with autofocusing, continuous shooting or single image capture, and long exposures. It will autofocus on a half press of the button and trigger the shutter with a full press. Also, users can press the button and slide it forward to lock it for long exposures. Since you can trigger exposures without touching the camera, you will capture sharp, blur-free images. Additionally, the unit does not require batteries as it draws its power from the camera, making it an extremely useful tool to keep in your studio or gear bag.
PowerShot: G1 X Mark III, G1 X Mark II, G1 X, G16, G15, G12, G11, G10, SX70 HS, SX50HS
Contax: N and 645
FUJIFILM: X-PRO3, X-T3, X-T1, X-T30, X-E2, X-E1, X100T, X30
Hasselblad: H series
Olympus: OM-D E-M1X, OM-D E-M1 Mark II, E-M5 II
Pentax: K10D, K20D, K100D, K110D, K200D, K-3, K-5, K-5 II, K-7, K30, K-50, K-500, *istDS, DS2, DS, DL2, DL, and D
Samsung: NX10 & NX100; GX-1S, GX-1L, GX-10 & GX-20
Sigma: SD1, SD9, SD10, SD14 & SD15
Sensei OC-CK Optics Care and Cleaning Kit
Keep your optical surfaces clean with the Sensei Optics Care and Cleaning Kit. This kit contains a pack of lens tissues, a lens cleaning pen, a bulb air blower, a paint brush, a lipstick brush, lens cleaning fluid, and a see-through mesh travel case to put everything in. This kit can be used to clean a variety of different optics and glass. You can use the air bulb blower and any of the three supplied brushes to initially remove dust from the surface. Sensei recommends applying a small amount of the alcohol- and ammonia-free cleaning fluid directly to the lens tissue. Then, gently rub in small circular motions to remove stubborn smudges or fingerprints from the glass. For those more stubborn blemishes or smudges, the lens pen is very effective.