The Avid Pro Tools MBox Pro or 00x System to HD Native Thunderbolt Interface with Pro Tools | HD Software and 3-Year Support Plan allows you to exchange your legacy Pro Tools or TDM-based Pro Tools | HD system towards a new HD Native Thunderbolt interface with a full, perpetual license version of Pro Tools | HD (offered as a download), and a 3-year Avid All Access Upgrade and Support plan.
Designed for on-the-go music creation, the Pro Tools | HD Native Thunderbolt interface brings high-speed Thunderbolt connectivity to your Pro Tools | HD system to nearly eliminate latency and provide 64 channels of simultaneous I/O at 24-bit / 192 kHz. The card easily connects to your existing laptop or compact computer and significantly reduces that distracting delay you hear while recording, leading to a more comfortable experience when performing in the studio.
To get a full 64 channels of I/O, the Pro Tools | HD Native Thunderbolt interface allows you to connect up to four, 16-channel Pro Tools | HD audio interfaces. Two of the interfaces connect directly to DigiLink Mini ports 1 and 2, and the other two interfaces connect to the expansion ports on those Pro Tools | HD audio interfaces.
Pro Tools | HD is designed for audio and post pros who need maximum track counts, high-level performance, and surround sound. It provides powerful and efficient tools to create music or sound for film/TV, and connect with a premier network of artists, producers, and mixers around the world via Avid Cloud.
The 3-year Avid All Access Upgrade and Support plan provides access to the latest Pro Tools releases, including updates and upgrades, 25 bonus plug-ins, and priority support (renewable annually after 3 years).
Legacy Pro Tools to Pro Tools | HD Native
- Trade in your legacy TDM-based Pro Tools | HD, 002, 003, or Mbox Pro system for an HD Native Thunderbolt interface, a perpetual license version of Pro Tools | HD, and a 3-year Avid All Access Upgrade and Support plan
Why Upgrade to Pro Tools | HD Native?
- Attain the highest performance and lowest latency of any host-based DAW
- Take advantage of the latest features in Pro Tools | HD software
- Capture audio in pristine clarity
- Work on a laptop or desktop computer
- Create bigger sessions with up to 256 audio tracks and up to 64 channels of I/O
- Record and mix in 32-bit / 192 kHz resolution, with more headroom
- Track and monitor with even lower latency
- Handle plug-in-heavy mixes easily with 4x more Automatic Delay Compensation
Pro Tools | HD Native Thunderbolt Interface
- Thunderbolt interface can be connected to a laptop or compact computer for on-the-go music creation (Mac, Windows)
- Monitoring with near-zero latency
- Includes two DigiLink Mini ports for connecting two audio interfaces
- One DigiSerial port for connecting a SYNC peripheral
- Supports up to 64 channels of I/O for direct-to-disk recording and playback
- Supports up to 192 tracks with Pro Tools | HD software
- Sessions up to 24-bit and up to 192 kHz
- On-board FPGA processor provides dedicated signal routing for headphone monitoring
- Headpnone monitoring with 1/4" output jack and a volume/mute control knob
- Output to the headphone jack mirrors channel outputs 1 and 2 on your primary audio interface
- Includes a 6.5' Thunderbolt cable
- Includes a 12' DigiLink Mini cable for connection to an audio interface
Pro Tools | HD Software
- 64 channels of I/O
- 32-bit / 192 kHz sound quality
- Up to 256 audio tacks
- Up to 256 instrument tracks
- Up to 512 MIDI tracks
- 2 GB loop library included
- 60+ instrument/effects plug-ins
- Play/edit HD video in timeline
- Support for Dolby Atmos 7.1 surround sound
- Music notation tools
- Standalone operation
- Includes 1-year upgrade and support plan
- Mac, Windows, AAX native, Audiosuite