The black AKG K553 MKII Closed-Back Studio Headphones combine the noise-isolating qualities of a circumaural closed-back design with the spacious, dimensional sound of open-back headphones. With 50mm low-impedance drivers, the headphones deliver precise sound reproduction with extended bass response. They are sensitive enough to be used on laptops and mobile devices, making them ideal for travel or critical listening on any player.
Lightweight (at 10.8 oz), the K553 MKII is equipped with extra-large soft detachable earpads, which provide maximum wearing comfort over hours of continuous listening. The 2D-axis mechanism enables you to fold the headphones flat for convenient storage or handling when on the go.
The unit ships with a 6' detachable straight cable and a 3.5mm to 1/4" adapter.
- Circumaural studio headphones for monitoring, mixing, and mastering
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- Extra-large, replaceable leatherette earpads with soft, slow-retention foam
- Includes 6' detachable straight cable
- Gold-plated 3.5mm connector with 1/4" adapter
Advanced Closed-Back Technology
- For effective noise isolation
- Detailed and open sound quality usually only available with open-back headphone designs
50mm Transducer Drivers
- For precise sound reproduction and extended bass response
- 32 ohms for delivering high audio levels on any device, including portable devices
Lightweight Circumaural Design
- For maximum wearing comfort over hours of continuous listening
2D-Axis Fold-Flat Mechanism
- For easy storage and transportation