The Mac version of the AUDIONAMIX XTRAX STEMS is a fully automatic stem creator that effortlessly separates songs into three stems—drums, vocals, and remaining music. It offers DJs, producers, and remixers a set of powerful tools to quickly create multitrack content that can be blended in real time for remixing, sampling, and a cappella creation during a live set or in the studio.
XTRAX STEMS is ideal for musicians who can practice along their favorite tracks with the drums or vocal turned off. They can also solo each stem to hear all the details of the original performance, vocal harmonies, mixing techniques, and more.
The software works with stereo and mono source files. Once separated, the stems can be individually exported as audio files or used to create a new mix with new volume and pan position for each stem. Four cloud-based separation algorithms enable you to choose the separation process that works best for your file.
- Automatically separate songs into three stems—drums, vocals, and remaining music
- Export individual stems as audio files
- Create and export mixes with new volume and panning for each stem
- Works on mono and stereo files
- Works on audio files up to 32-bit / 96 kHz
- Offers four cloud-based separation algorithms to precisely tailor the separation to your particular file
- Compatible with TRAKTOR and NI STEMS file formats