The compact CCB-WD1 Wired Control Box for Sony DSC-RX0M2, DSC-RX100M7, and DSC-RX100M7G from Sony provides precise, frame-accurate syncing and control for the ultra-compact, 4K UHD RX0 camera. Up to 100 cameras and control units can be synced, using PC-based web browser control via a wired IP connection. This wired system offers seamless control for creating minutely detailed, "bullet-time" and other F/X shots. Camera settings and record start/stop of all linked cameras can be controlled and triggered simultaneously, and a video sync function enables frame-accurate syncing.
The CCB-WD1 is compatible with both Windows and iOS environments. Features include live preview, up to 4GB file transfer, a compact form factor, and USB power. An individual IP address can be assigned to each camera, enhancing accuracy in multi-camera setups.
- Remote single, and frame-accurate multi-camera control
- Link up to 100 controls and cameras
- Create stunning VR and "bullet-time" effects shots
- View a multi-cam live preview, adjust settings, and manage files via a web browser
- Windows and Mac iOS compatible
- Instantly transfer up to 4GB files
- Control on/off trigger, shutter release, and camera settings