The Keypad-Opening Jewelry Safe from Barska keeps your valuables safe from theft and fire — and keeps them organized, too. The inside of the white steel safe is a jewelry box featuring two suede-lined drawers with multiple compartments and a removable glass shelf.
The keypad entry system records two PIN (personal identification number) codes and comes with two back-up keys in case the PIN is lost or forgotten. The safe has an interior light that comes on when you open the door and goes off when you close it. The tough steel construction will withstand theft attempts and is fireproof for up to 30 minutes in temperatures up to 1,400°F. The safe can be attached to a wall using two pre-drilled holes in the back of the unit; mounting hardware is included. It measures 18" long, 14" deep and 17.5" high and weighs 117 lb.
- Full-featured jewelry box with two suede-lined drawers and removable glass shelf
- Large section with padded channels
- Four necklace compartments
- Two small organizing compartments
- Two medium organizing compartments
- One large storage compartment
- Solid steel construction is fireproof for up to 30 minutes
- Attaches to wall with included mounting hardware
- Keypad with two PIN codes, two back-up keys
- Interior light when door is open