The Audio-Technica ATW-C510 is an interchangeable, cardioid dynamic microphone capsule compatible with the ATW-T3202 3000 Series (Fourth Generation) handheld transmitter. The cardioid polar pattern helps control feedback and reduces the pickup of unwanted, off-axis sounds. The multi-stage grille provides protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising clarity, while the neodymium rare-earth transducer delivers a 90 Hz to 16 kHz frequency response with a smooth, natural sound, ideal for speech and close-up vocal use in live-sound or studio applications.
- Interchangeable dynamic microphone capsule compatible with ATW-T3202 3000 Series (Fourth Generation) handheld transmitter
- For close-up vocal use in live-sound and studio applications
- Cardioid polar pattern helps control feedback and reduces pickup of unwanted off-axis sounds
- Neodymium rare-earth transducer for high output and fast transient response
- 90 Hz to 16 kHz frequency response for smooth, natural vocal reproduction
- Equivalent to ATM710 handheld microphone
- Rugged multi-stage grille provides multiple layers of protection against damage and noise caused by plosives