The American DJ 3D Vision Plus is a hexagonal LED panel designed to be used in modular configurations. Each panel is divided into three segments in such a way as to create a three-dimensional appearance, with separate RGB color mixing per segment and six pixel configurations. The panel can be used in isolation or linked with additional panels at any of its six sides to create a large 3D-effect surface with unlimited shapes and configurations, for clubs, event spaces, on DJ facades, and more.
The 3D Vision Plus features 72 (3-in-1) RGB (red, green, blue) LEDs, which are covered with a frosted, white acrylic panel to diffuse the light and provide a wide 180° viewing angle. The unit offers a standalone mode with automated programs such as Sound-Active and Auto Run. Effects include color strobing and 0-100% electronic dimming. For full remote control of all features, the unit can also be operated using the DMX mode with a choice of three channel modes. A 4-button menu system and digital display allows you to set and change the DMX address. The Master/Slave configuration lets you link multiple fixtures for synchronized color chases.
Multiple panels can be power- and data-linked via the powerCON and RJ45 ports, saving time on cable runs. Rigging is made simple with the easy-to-use, quick-release panel locks (available separately). Since 3D Vision Plus employs RJ45 DMX connectors, an RJ45 to 3-pin DMX adapter (available separately) is required. The unit can also be controlled via the EZ Kling interface (available separately) for Art-Net or Kling-Net protocol.
The 3D Vision Plus ships with an RJ45 data link cable, a powerCON power link cable, and a safety cable.
- Hexagonal panel with 72 x 0.164 W (3-in-1) RGB (red, green, blue) LEDs
- LEDs are divided into three separate sections to produce a unique, three-dimensional appearance when used in a multiple panel configuration (additional panels available separately)
- Modular connecting system—panels can be used in isolation or linked together at any of their six sides to create a large 3D-effect surface with unlimited shapes and configurations
- 180° beam angle—panel is covered with a frosted, white acrylic sheet which diffuses the light evenly
- Six pixel configurations
- Standalone or Master/Slave configurations
- Three DMX channel modes—3, 9, or 13
- Sound Active mode with sound sensitivity adjustment
- Auto Run mode with 16 programs and speed adjustment
- Color macros
- LED strobe effect
- Variable electronic dimmer—0-100%
- LED display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- RJ45 DMX I/O
- Kling-Net or Art-Net can be used with EZ Kling interface
- Panels lock together with an easy-to-use, quick-release panel lock (available separately)
- Rigging bars (available separately) can be used for dead hang installation
- M10 thread on rear panel for standard Pro Clamp (available separately) to fasten unit to truss or 2" pipe
- Wall-mount slots on rear panel
- Includes safety hook on rear panel
- Includes CAT 5 straight network link cable
- Daisy-chain power for up to 130 units at 120V and 250 units at 240V
- powerCON connectors for secure power connections
- Multi-voltage operation: 100-250 VAC