The American DJ Pocket Pro Pak combines two Pocket Pro compact LED moving head lights and one F4 Par bag to provide the primary components of a lighting package, while protecting the fixtures from on-the-road wear and tear.
The Pocket Pro is a compact moving head with a bright, 25W white LED source, crisp optics, a pan range of 540° and a tilt range of 230°, with inversion modes for both. It features a gobo wheel with seven replaceable gobos, and a separate color wheel with seven vibrant color filters. It is ideal for mobile entertainers, small clubs and bars, venues with low ceilings, roller rinks, bowling centers, or any mobile production.
The soft-padded F4 Par Bag comes with two dividers to keep your fixtures separate and well protected during transport or storage. Two exterior, zippered pockets fit cables, clamps, and accessories.
American DJ Pocket Pro - Compact LED Moving Head Light (Black)
The black American DJ Pocket Pro - Compact LED Moving Head Light is designed to create vivid surface projections and beams of light in small clubs and bars, venues with low ceilings, roller rinks, bowling centers, and more. It features a bright 25W white LED light source that generates a 15° beam angle, a gobo wheel pre-loaded with seven replaceable gobos, and a separate color wheel with seven vibrant color filters (red, orange, yellow, green, UV, blue, pink) plus open white. Compact and lightweight (at 7.3 lb), the fixture is easy to transport and set up, and is ideal for mobile entertainers or any mobile production.
Crisp optics and a manual-focus wheel enable you to precisely focus the gobos at varying distances, with shake and scroll-mode effects. The fixture's moving head is equipped with 16-bit motors that deliver smooth movements and accurate positioning, and provide a pan range of 540° and a tilt range of 230°, with inversion modes for both.
For control, the DJ Pocket Pro features two DMX channel modes (11 and 13) with XLR 3-pin DMX in/out connectors. Multiple units can be connected to create complex lighting installations. The fixture offers a sound-active mode, a show mode with four built-in shows, random pulse effects, and a variable-speed strobe. It can also be dimmed between 0 and 100%, with five selectable dimming curves (standard, stage, TV, architectural, theater).
The DJ Pocket Pro is equipped with a universal, auto-sensing power supply and a powerCon connector, which locks into place to prevent the power cord from unplugging. The unit ships with a kit of four additional gobos and an Omega mounting bracket.
- Compact and lightweight (at 7.3 lb) spot moving head LED fixture
- Bright white 25W LED light source (rated at 50,000 hours)
- Create vivid surface projections and beams of light
- Crisp optics – manual focusing wheel allows easy and precise focusing of gobo
- 7-position (+ open) gobo wheel, pre-loaded with collection of detailed patterns
- Compatible with any metal gobo with an outer size of 0.72"/18.4 mm and a visible area of 0.51"/13 mm
- Replaceable gobos (kit of four additional gobos included)
- Separate color wheel with seven vibrant color filters (plus open white): Red, orange, yellow, green, UV, blue, pink
- 3 x Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active, Internal Show
- 4 x Built-in shows
- 2 x DMX channel modes: 11, 13
- Gobo shake effect
- Gobo scroll mode
- Beam angle: 15°
- 540° pan / 230° tilt – pan/tilt inversion mode
- 16-bit motors allow for smooth movements and accurate positioning
- Electronic dimming: 0-100%, with five dimmer curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, Theater)
- Compatible with ADJ UC IR remote control (available separately) and ADJ Airstream IR App (free download, transmitter available separately)
- Omega mounting bracket included
- PowerCon power connector on the rear panel locks into place to prevent cord from unplugging
- Multi-voltage operation: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, auto-sensing
American DJ Accu-Case F4 Par Bag
A soft padded bag designed to hold up to four slim LED par cans, the Accu-Case F4 Par Bag from American DJ features a versatile design for transporting your lights, cables, clamps, or other lighting accessories. Two padded dividers can be removed from the interior to make room for oversized items and exterior zippered pockets can also be used to stow cables or controllers.