The VK108US is a fully-customizable 8-button keypad designed for use with the ATEN Control System. The keypad provides an interface to control devices in a room from a standard wall mounted faceplate. Created with flexibility in mind, the one-gang keypad can be laid out in 14 different combinations of 4 to 8 buttons that snap together as easy as Lego's. By connecting to the VK2100/VK1100 Control Box over a LAN, users will find it's effortless using VK6000 software to configure the desired control of any connected device from the keypad. With the button's ready to go, you have instant and smart control of the facilities from a keypad or keypads that can manage any device in the room. The VK108US is an affordable solution, perfect to serve as the primary interface in small meeting rooms, or as secondary device control in classrooms and conference centers.
- Fully customizable with 14 layout combinations of 4 to 8 buttons
- System LED indicators for quick connection status check
- Dual-color button LEDs for clear indication and visibility in dark environments
- Easy ID paring with Control Box for Ethernet communication
- Up to 8 keypads connect to a single Control Box for future scalability
- Unrestricted modes support flexible behavior settings for each button