The VM8814 is a 4K HDMI output board that works with an ATEN Modular Matrix Switch to offer an easy way to route 4 HDMI sources to 4 displays. In addition to the HDMI interface that carries digital A/V signals, the VM8814 is equipped with 4 stereo audio output ports that allow HDMI audio extraction. Considering the need for fast video switching and resolution adaptation in video wall applications, the VM8814 supports Seamless Switch and EDID Expert that make real-time video switching possible, and contains a built-in 4K scaler that handles different video resolutions. The ATEN VM input/output boards support hot-swappable installation that gives system integrators great flexibility and efficiency for maintenance. The ATEN VM input/output boards along with ATEN Modular Matrix Switches offer ideal solutions that perfectly meet your demands for video-critical applications.
- Compatible with the VM1600 / VM3200; mix and match with modular I/O boards of any type for optimum flexibility
- Superior video quality – HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p (1920 x 1080); VGA, SVGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA (1920x1200), and 4K2K @ 60Hz (4:2:0)
- Audio-enabled, HDMI audio can be extracted
- 4K Scaler –features a video scaling function to convert input resolutions to the optimum display resolutions
- Seamless Switch –features close-to-zero second switching that provides continuous video streams, real-time switching, and stable signal transmissions
- Video Wall –allows you to create custom video wall layouts via an intuitive web GUI