The Expressive E Touché is a MIDI/CV/USB control surface designed to add expressiveness to your hardware and software synthesizers. The highly sensitive and intuitive interface features a wooden skin which reacts to the smallest vibration and the lightest touch. The controller's reactive interface can be played by swiping your fingers lightly across its wooden surface. Underneath the wooden skin lies an advanced mechanism with extremely precise craftsmanship that allows you to play in four completely independent dimensions: two by pressing the skin up and down, and two by sliding the skin left and right. This gives you dynamic control over your sound with simple and intuitive gestures. The Touché can be operated as a standalone unit with a variety of analog and MIDI synthesizers and includes four 3.5mm CV outputs, as well as MIDI I/O via 3.5mm to 5-pin DIN adapters.
The included Lié software helps you setup the Touché to control your synthesizers. It is a plug-in host with a complete mapping interface and preset browser. Lié also lets you select which MIDI CC and CV voltages the Touché sends, and saves the information into one of the unit's 24 memory slots.
Lié also includes the UVI Workstation plug-in with over 150 factory presets, as well as several software presets for Massive, Monark, Razor, Prism, Diva, Sylenth, the Arturia Collection, and more. There are also over templates and presets for a variety of hardware synthesizer manufacturers, such as Moog, Korg, Arturia, Elektron, Nord, Novation, Roland, Dave Smith, and more. The Expressive E Touché ships with a USB cable, two breakout MIDI adapters, and a ground-loop adapter.
- Touché adds expressivity to your synthesizers, controlling them with a touch of your hand. It responds to the lightest caress, giving you immediate, intuitive control of your sound. Touché can be used with or without a computer and has 24 slots of internal memory
- 4 x independent expression shifting, with force feedback and sensitivity setting.
- 1 x USB Socket
- 4 x 1/8" (3.5mm) CV/Gate outputs
- 1 x 1/8" (3.5mm) MIDI Input (jack socket with MIDI breakout cable)
- 1 x 1/8" (3.5mm) MIDI Output (jack socket with MIDI breakout cable)
- USB bus powered
- Independently configurable CV signal curve and min/max voltages (up to -10V to 10V)
- Independently configurable MIDI CC messages for each shifting.
- Includes two 1/8" to MIDI (5-pin DIN) adapters
- Includes one USB cable
- Includes one ground-loop adapter
- Lié is a powerful piece of software that helps you set up Touché to control your synthesizers. It is a plug-in host with a complete mapping interface and a preset browser. Lié also lets you select which MIDI CC and CV voltages Touché sends, and it saves the information in one of the 24 on-board memory slots
- Touché also comes with a great number of presets:
- +150 Factory presets that work out of the box with the provided UVI Workstation plug-in
- +150 Software presets for Massive, Monark, Razor, Prism, Diva, Sylenth, Arturia V Collection, and more
- +70 Templates for hardware synthesizers with renamed MIDI CC, to help you create your own hardware presets
- +100 Hardware presets that match the factory presets of hardware synths from Moog, Korg, Arturia, Elektron, Nord, Novation, Roland, Dave Smith, and more
- Compatible with macOS 10.10 and later and Windows 10 and later
- Lié is available in VST and AU formats, and it can host VSTi plug-ins
- Bundled with UVI Workstation